Contact advertising [email protected]

Thinking of re-installing Elder Scrolls online, haven't played for over a year. Is it...

J

Jase Fox

Thinking of re-installing Elder Scrolls online, haven't played for over a year. Is it worth the effort(of pressing install and what). Also started Rise of the Tomb Raider again yesterday, good game. Whats everyone playing now.

A

Andrew Kerssens

Dead by Daylight. It's always got bugs but when you look past them, it is a damn good game. Easy to sink a few thousand hour into. I'm at 500 and I still can't get enough of it.

B

Benjamin Kane

Been playing Monster hunter world on PS4, im loving it but come march 6 ill be picking up Final fantasy 15 on PC and playing through that.

J

Jase Fox

I am off work at the moment so i'm getting a chanceto play some games but without any money I can't buy more so a few are getting a dust off.

Z

Zack Sebastian

Monster Hunter world when it comes to pc bdo also is good.

D

Dakota Estepp

ESO is fantastic. It’s only gotten better

D

Dakota Estepp

I’m 3k hours deep in eso. Plenty more coming

M

Mitchel Makkus

I wouldnt install eso if they paid me for it lmao

D

Dakota Estepp

I pull nearly 50k dps in eso. Life is good.

P

Paul Crank

I really liked the remake of tomb raider and I have rise of the tomb raider but never really gave it a go is it as good as the “first new one” if that makes sense

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

ESO is the Best MMO out right now. Hit that install button..

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

Unless you're one of those dicks that see a toon fighting an enemy in front of a chest and swoop in and take said chest. Then you can go play BDO.

N

Nicole Bajar

Elder Scrolls all the way ;)

D

Dave Healey

Warcraft on a private vanilla server.

B

Brad Keehner

Dakota - Hey bruv - is starting ESO worth doing? I have never played it, but not really shit else worth playing in the MMO market right now

C

Chris Sheldon

Been addicted to Dying Light recently

R

Rob Russo

Have they changed the restriction of only having 5 ability hot buttons? The restriction on how many of my abilities I could use at any one time is the ONLY reason I stopped playing ESO.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom