Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Thinking about starting PVE instead of single player any tips for starting I'm a bit...

L

Lauren France

Thinking about starting PVE instead of single player any tips for starting I'm a bit of a noob since I don't play much

J

Jonathan Marroquin

Trust very few people only people u have played with and grind fast even tho it's pve they still have tribe wars

J

JRoy BBop

Get crops going and plan on using kibble. Much higher level Dino's on official.

S

Scott Farley

Don't do pve. Biggest assholes you'll find in the game. I suggest official pvp, or if you don't have the time for the upkeep (like myself currently), try a player dedi pvp. The one I am on is still slightly low population, but it's been a lot of fun with no worries if you can't get on for a couple days.

R

Ryan Godinho

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ryan Godinho

Try that out see if you like it

P

Patrick Capone Massé

J

Joshua Thomas Auradou

Watch YouTube videos. It's hard to solo pve, so a tribe is a huge help. But just get what you need done and don't over extend yourself. Defense is not a huge concern in pve so you only have to build walls to keep Dinos out.

G

Gary Nelson

L

Lauren France

Thanks everyone I'll give it ago tonight when I get on single player just gets heaps boring

E

Erik Ireland

My tribe plays on 549, most people on there seem to be decent, my gt is Erock0511 feel free to add me if you'd like

J

JRoy BBop

Likewise, if you join 204, I'd me happy to help you if you need it.

M

Martin Lackner

Im on 696 the center and 893 scortched. We are one of the biggest tribes on the servers. Can spare you some stuff and dinos to start with when you want.

C

Chris Gill

More than welcome both of you in are tribe of you want a place
To start from

F

Ford Lajoie

Keep in mind that official servers, if u stop playing for a week, Dino's and some structures get auto deleted

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom