Contact advertising [email protected]

Thinking about building my wife a budget mid level gaming PC. She's been showing more...

B

Benjamin Salter

Thinking about building my wife a budget mid level gaming PC. She's been showing more interest in PC games lately. Gonna take it slow since card prices are still rough, but to start off the process.

What is y'alls recommended Mid Tower with decent cable management options?

The cheaper the better.

S

Sebastian Barbiero

Fractal Define S. Spent about 90bucks. I define that as mid-range.

M

Matic Zaberl

I think the nzxt s340 's the best for the price

R

Roman M Luna

Ah, man. I’d like my wife to get into gaming. Tis rare. Prices are just crazy right now to build. Check Micro Center or Newegg. May be a great way to start.

P

Patrick John

The sharkoon TG-5 is a nice one....

R

Rom Alexis Rayla

Silverstone PS07 (simple clean design, easy good cable management, inverted removable motherboard tray, PSU shroud, solid construction, silent build, full of fan filters, mATX, $80 in Amazon now). Got mine for $35 on sale for my build last year.

B

Ben Singletary

I used a DIYPC case recently for a budget build. Really didn't expect it to be as good as it is for $35.

T

Tony Gill

Did this one for my girlfriend last month. Apevia X harmony for like $49. G4560 and a GTX1060 3GB and it does whatever she needs on a daily basis.

T

Tony Gill

This one is mine and was also a “budget case”. Thermaltake G21 tempered glass which runs about $70.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom