Contact advertising [email protected]

There should be an age limit for comp. Or at least an avoid player feature

J

Jacob Steven

There should be an age limit for comp. Or at least an avoid player feature

A

Andreas Karlsson

I have played with younger people who are better and more mature then older so no.

J

John Huk

They had an avoid player feature. It fucked the game up so they removed it

A

Anas H. Salem

lol, zerg and gale adelade are 14-16 yrs.

L

Lin Galini

No. I have kid who is 10 years old in team. It's pure pleasure playing comp with him. And they are not that salty as older.

P

Preston Thomas

Rated t for teen

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Nah, it's not the young kids that are a problem, it's the toxic players of any age.

M

Michael Alan Duncan

There is an avoid player feature its called the block button.

C

Chris Johnson

Isn’t there a pro player that’s 17? Sinatraa or something? They said he couldn’t play OWL cause too young

E

Eddy D. Newgate

There should be a thumbprint feature for comp that let's them know if your a whiny fucking baby m8, then you and the real toxic players trying to stop people from playing or enjoying a game they paid for cause your so fucking "pro"

R

Ryan Stoops

I think a maturity filter would be better. Then again 75% of the community would be unable to play.

M

Murilo Freitas

Yeah, because no one ever lied their age on the internet

M

Murilo Freitas

Yeah, because no one ever lied their age on the internet

J

Josh Meneghello

A

Aadil Saqib

I know a 14 year old GM Genji while I'm a lowly Diamond. And he's super fun to play with too. Age doesn't mean squat. I've had more backlash from grown ass men back in silver.

L

Luna Bellinski

I think there should be a thing in comp where you can select to only be in a team with people who can speak a mutual language with you because being in the Europe server with so many different countries with so many dialects covered it's quite often you end up in games with people who you can't understand and who can't understand you and it makes it very hard to win. Nothing against anyone who speaks other languages bc they have every right to play as I do it's just something that makes it very difficult. I'd rather wait longer and get a team I can actually understand than do badly bc idk what any of the call-outs mean. Possibly a thing in your career profile you select basically saying whether you mind if you end up in comp matches with people who speak other languages and if not you can select the languages you speak

Z

Zachary Saul

P sure there is an avoid player feature. It'll result in longer match times though

A

Adam Blunt

Avoid player is certainly something I would like , or a prefer feature. It sucks having to wait after a game to not get put in a game with a shitty person again

K

Kari LaBelle

Uh no there shouldn’t. Kids of all ages can play comp if they want. Age doesn’t determine skill.

S

Simon Nilsson

Just block them

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom