Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The pro controller is overrated. Exactly like the Xbox one controller. I bought the...

J

Jonathan Dalton

The pro controller is overrated. Exactly like the Xbox one controller. I bought the switch because i like the thought of being different and unique. If you want a pro controller just go be mainstream on an Xbox.

S

Stacey Flewelling

Can I play Mario, Zelda, Kirby, and other Nintendo exclusive games on an Xbox? No, I can't. I don't think a controller should dictate what systems you play. That's kinda silly.

S

Shan Clark

Bait too obvious

I

Isaac Howard

I love the pro controller, best way to play by FAR

C

Cody Hefter

Lmao life must be hard when you hate nice things just to try n be an edgelord

J

Jonathan DeSira

First world problems

K

Kori Wisdom

The pro controller is worthless to me. But I also literally only use the switch as a handheld. I can't see very well and have to pee constantly so it's perfect

S

Steven Galton

It's all about preference. All because you think it's worthless doesn't mean nobody else can have it. Don't get it if you don't want it, get it if you do is simple :)

R

Robert Pompa

This post has more edge than the 2010 royal rumble

L

Logan Hall

your a special fellow there bud

P

Pher Rosstopherson

I respect your opinion but do not concur. Joy cons do not last very long

M

Marky Richard Poot

Underrated

J

Joe Foster

The grip is fine but I have hefty Man-hands.

J

Joe Critchley

I hate the joy cobs by themselves! One the thumbs ticks are two small and fiddly, 2 no d pad, 3 comfort.... Most people who do not like the pro controller do not own one..

L

Leon Christopher

You probably have feminine lady hands. It's ok that's nothing to be ashamed of.

N

Nolon Lawrence

I'll have to disagree. Joy grip with cons is squish for my hands. Now I'll use it but I need to free my hands

N

Nolon Lawrence

Now for games like steamworlddig2 and I Am Setsuna joycons separated is a great relaxing way to play games that doesn't require as much focus

E

Elatia Langford

I like the way it feels in the hands, but no revision fixes the famously sub-par dpad.

Nintendo's lucky that most people only have SMO, BOTW and MK8D... if they launched the Switch with VC intact, there would be more than us ACA junkies flaming the Switch Pro Controller.

G

Gustavo Brito

I think you spelled Underrated wrong

S

Simon Max

This guy is a troll, I've just joined the group and all I've seen is this guy trolling all over the place

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom