Contact advertising [email protected]

The price of gpus seriously makes me almost wanna quit gaming on pc. Its getting out...

J

James Wakeland

The price of gpus seriously makes me almost wanna quit gaming on pc. Its getting out of hand... Wtf ...and ram prices too.

D

Drew Torres

Ok?

J

Jacob Navis

The used market is still good...

J

James Wakeland

Just venting i guess. Pc gaming is already an expensive "hobby" and now the mining just made it worse.

G

Garrick Schull

Ram prices are by far the most inflated. I was Looking for a 64 GB DDR4 kit and they want $1400. Just wait it out. Prices will drop before too long. Patience young grasshopper

D

Drew Torres

There's very doable budget builds. I mean, you won't be playing in 4k or 1440 at 144hz but 1080p 60fps is relatively affordable nowadays.

J

Jordin Kelly

Ram is pretty fkin high and gpus are insane...

C

Clint Thompson

You can still get a nice 1070 Ti for $450, it's a badass card.

E

Eric Santner

It's the bitcoin miners raising the peice of GPUs...

Y

Yngve Kristiansen

and it is the cell phones and consoles pushing up RAM prices.

B

Brandon Hicks

Ram prices are the halt on my build

T

Timmy Smithers

Yeah it’s cos of people like this.

C

Chris Lewis

Wtf?! Of course these prices would skyrocket after I get my first disbursement check from my insurance company! Can't win man

A

Akex Benjamin

it's not that bad. i just got a 1070 for $550 ($430 american)

C

Callum Hardwick

whos up to be the new age robbinhood ?

J

Joseph Schindler

I dont blame you man! I'm sorry but the line has been crossed. I was willing to pay $800 or so for a 1080ti and just eat it but i am not willing to pay $1200 and unfortunately the lower end cards arent wanted so the 1050ti and 1060 are the only reasonable deals, cant masterrace with that shit...the Xbox one x is starting to look like a much better deal than before

E

Eric Sheets

I was thinking of going with 1080 but fuck paying that much. Gonna problem save up still and go with a 580. I've already spent $200 of my own money and about $500 in work rewards. Can't justify spending twice as much for a video card.

H

Hassan Basel

Fuck bitcoin (I'll just leave this here)

J

Justin Tibay

Theyve been high for a while now

C

Chris Aheimer

You realize that there's more demand for PC parts worldwide? Im sure if there was a way to compare Newegg/amazon sales of computer hardware specifically, you'd see a massive climb of sales during 2015-2017 alone. More demand, means there HAS to be more supply to meet demand. They can't generate gold / flashmemory from nothing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom