Contact advertising [email protected]

"The insanity defense, also known as the mental disorder defense, is a defense by...

C

Claire Stark

"The insanity defense, also known as the mental disorder defense, is a defense by excuse in a criminal case, arguing that the defendant is not responsible for his or her actions due to an episodic or persistent psychiatric disease at the time of the criminal act."

Here's a question, is Junkrat criminally insane?
I don't think so. See he's got a very manic personality, and most likely has low-key learning difficulties or maybe a form of OCD, but I wouldn't declare that as an insanity case. I think he's deffo got pyromania, and those mines and bombs can't be cheap, he's just robbing to fulfill his explosive addiction. More like an adrenaline junkie.
What do you think?

N

Nickali Mark Harkoo

This dude is literally addicted to explosions and you’re telling me he’s not criminally insane ?

J

Jeremy Beltran

I love Junkrat. He's perfect. He has no problems.

D

Dan Banshaw

Junkboi

S

Sarah Testerman O'Neill

OCD? How?

D

David Jernmo

I have a question here, are you just criminally hot or is it just me? :O

M

Maxwell Boyle

J

Jonathan Cuevas

......have you seen how he acts and his quotes?

It's like thinking Widowmaker and Reaper are fine.

M

McClellan Angus

Guys I want your opinions but could you do it without including your opinion thx

C

Claire Stark

In this short, Junkrat makes clear his plans to rob the world of all its valuables, stockpile them to get into junkertown in order to kill the Queen and everyone else inside. It's well organised and thought out with the real intention of following it through.
So we have motive to commit mass murder and general robbery (something he'd already committed)

C

Cheyenne Panato

my baby boy husband trash

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

I think that he is crazy and loves to create mayhem.

I don't discard physiological damage either.

J

Jessica Aldrich

My dudes the poor guy was a child when the outback got turned into a mad max wasteland full of people gone cutthroat over what scraps of anything were left. Aside from the fact that he was irradiated, that kind of childhood is probably going to turn anyone into someone who's a little bit off at the very best. Do I think he's the legal definition of criminally insane? No. But I feel bad for him hes defo a product of the life he's lived.

A

Ahmad Husaini

Not sure if anyone can come and post their opinions here, since you are very hostile to everyone.

Still, there a few instances where JK has shown to be crazy or insane.

B

Brojimbo Kekareeno

He definitely has sociopathic tendencies. I wouldn't call him insane, but the dude has some issues. Either way, TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK! AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! BOOM!

A

Andrew Davis

If you read the lore I'm pretty sure it said he killed lots of people along with Roadhog. He's not concerned with collateral damage.

Yes he's criminally insane.

C

Carl Tice

Guys, psychopathy isn't psychosis. Criminal insanity relies heavily on being declared psychotic, not psychopathic.

R

Raheem Illmatic Taylor

Put his character in jail canonically & delete him from the game, that's what I think

C

Cally Green

He's perfect
He'll make you rich overnight

G

Giuliano Rube Tomei

pls don't stereotype mental health conditions more than what they already are, we need less stigma not more. Also don't learn your psych on google/wikipedia.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom