Contact advertising [email protected]

Thanks for the add. I’ve been going back and forth for awhile now about building my...

C

Cory Straub

Thanks for the add. I’ve been going back and forth for awhile now about building my first pc. Is it possible to build a decent gaming pc that can handle PUBG, gta v or any other modern title for under $600? I noticed the prices of ram and GPU’s have taken off. I found a few videos saying you can but their prices are a bit off.

Z

Zack Denson

Ehh it's possible but I'd save a little longer get up to a grand or maby build a pc and use integrate graphics for a while and save up for a gpu

N

Neill Sullivan

Not really. Save up. Invest in a good build. It's worth it in the long run

R

Ryan Davey

I run pubg with a 1080 and wish I had got a 1080ti I get 40fps drops

R

Ryan Davey

So I’m saying no

J

Josh Phillips

Jayztwocents literally just released a video like 2 hours ago with a Pubg minimum specs build to see how well it would run. That might help you out some.

Z

Zeb Shrader

You could before the mining started and killed gpu inventory. In the current market I'd save up to $1000-$1200 before I invested in a build. You want to future proof at least a little bit & pubg isn't exactly the best game to use for your base specs due to its terrible optimization.

A

Andrej Stojanovski

Ryzen 3 1200, GTX 1015 Ti, 8gb DDR4 RAM, Some MicroATX MOBO with b350 cjipset so you can overclock the CPU

Z

Zoltán Gábor

Nope

D

Dakota Kasal

Pretty close
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ross Hazzard

I'd say text to get about 2 grand for everything

R

Rhys West

I built mine for £850/$1200 and mine runs PUBG on ultra at around 70-110fps

P

Paul Allen

You used to be able to pull it off but not anymore.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom