Contact advertising [email protected]

Tell me this Why are people bitching about hanzo's scatter arrow?

T

Timothy Moore

Tell me this
Why are people bitching about hanzo's scatter arrow?

L

Lesty Sanchez

Because it shouldn't one shot tanks like orisa and zarya LOL

J

Jaden Edwards

Because they don't know how shields work or their other 5 teammates let them die lol

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Because they don't know what a tank buster and placement punisher is supposed to do?

T

Tung Nguyen

Yea I'm Orisa here... Just walking and defending my objective... Got my shield up, my ultimates ready, fortify is good and full hp. *INSTANT DEATH*
proceeds to kill cam,... Hanzo scatter.... TF?

B

Brenton DeBusschere

Because I get tilted dying to it, so I want it nerfed instead of thinking there was something I could have done to prevent my death.

A

Alice Leclerc

Guys, scatter arrow that when hits a surface will be divided in 6 arrows. IF YOU'RE SHOT BY LIKE 2+ ARROWS I FUCKING HOPE YOU DIE.

Come on, common sense guys

B

Brendan Rogers

Because it’s cancer

J

Jt Neugent

Because he shouldn't be able to one shot Orisa from any distance, by literally aiming at the floor.

A

Allen Haehle

If Reaper (THE TANK BUSTER) cant one shot Orisa, then neither should anyone else. (Ults not included, thats a little different)

J

Jiunn Wye Leow

Because they can't get good

E

Erick Mendes

Because thats all this retarded community knows to do: Bitch about everything in the damn game.

J

Jay Jathu

People die to the same ability because they refuse to learn, or switch to someone else to counter the hanzo pick. People are bad, thats why they bitch.

A

Aadil Saqib

I wanted it nerfed cause it never really worked as intended. Scatter was supposed to be something that gave you an advantage in close quarters. Otherwise he's a sniper
It was supposed to one shot people by shooting at their feet lmak

T

Tyler Cook

Because last I checked, snipers shoot for heads not feet

R

Robert Brattain

cause...people need something to bitch about.....it's human nature...

K

Kaili Jennings

Because its a cheap trick that takes no skill.

Gimme something better, something that takes skill.

F

Francis D'Amour

Because it's inconsistent as fuck, it deals WAY to much damage to tanks, it can one shot most squishies even after having bounced on 3 walls. And more.

A

Abdel Saad

now everyone talks about skills huh xD when theres sym or junk or mercy then fuck skills. Only when hanzo fucks u up u talk about skills

E

ED Cajilig

cuz they dont know how to counter hanzo. get gud you scubs!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom