Contact advertising [email protected]

Tarkov Players...talk me in or out of blowing $140 right now. I need something new

T

Taylor Bhone

Tarkov Players...talk me in or out of blowing $140 right now. I need something new

M

Mikal Harniss

Do you own Tarkov? If not. Buy Tarkov.

M

Micheal Martin

You mean Escape from Turdkov?

T

Taylor Bhone

the way i see it, if it's actually going to come out...and the dudes making it actually have their shit together enough to release DLC's...I'll drop 140...if the DLC aspect is very much up in the air, I'll drop $100....if the game is still alpha and just being called beta and is broken and never coming out...i won't even drop $45

D

Dylan Turley

Even though I've had my fair share of getting shit on, it's always a good time. Gets the adrenaline pumping.

J

Josh Showalter

I think i only spent like 30 on it....

A

Arkadyuti Banerjee

No.

I

Ivan Madriaga Herrera

try first Survarium, it is free to play

T

Taylor Bhone

i'm 100% the kind of person who throws a laptop across the street...so i'm not sure i'm wired for tarkov after reading previous replies lol

N

Niels van der Waa

WOW REPORT DIS BOT YO

D

Dakota Estepp

I bought the 140 dollar one. No regrets.

B

Bareq Ahmed

just get the standard edition you tard

D

Dylan Turley

You should pickup the standard edition. The game lets you upgrade at a later date for the difference of any larger package. If it ends up that you're into the game enough, then upgrade.

T

Tyler Peckham

The game gets a 3/10 from me :/
I just picked up the game in the last week and it was honestly very underwhelming and overwhelming at the same time. Underwhelming in terms of graphics, movement clunkiness, and absolute lack of direction (you are expected to have a current player babysit you and tell you how to do everything). And overwhelming in terms of having to micro-manage things as simple as looting and examining/searching through every item.

Perhaps most of my complaints are actually what Arma players considered to be 'so awesome and realistic' - but IMHO, I don't have fun needing to go through a 5-point checklist in order to make sure my gun will shoot when I point and click at someone.

The concept of loseable inventory was cool and appealing to me, but failed in delivering a 'fun' game.

Add in the crappy graphics and general 'beta' experience (spawning with people right next to you that kill you while you load in). If you're looking for something to switch from PUBG or anything (other than ARMA) - I don't think you'll enjoy it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom