Contact advertising [email protected]

Tank mains...don't be afraid to take matters into your own hands. It helps to queue...

B

Braden Parkes

Tank mains...don't be afraid to take matters into your own hands. It helps to queue with dps who use their mic as well to combo :) 19-5 with rein this season so far!

Y

Yami Lopez

You might have dones the ult but mcree killed them all xD

J

John Huk

Throw your E, dude. That looked clunky

J

John Huk

Didn't even hit the guy right in front of you

B

Braden Parkes

John Huk I see what you're saying, but there was intention. I needed to move back in between my team and theirs in case the mccree ult was compromised. If I hadn't been flashbanged I would've gotten a flamestrike in, though I usually wait until I have at least 2 or 3 lined up after shattering to do so. Also, they all fell in a circle, so to maximize damage I would be in front of them swinging wide, rather than wasting 2 seconds on a flamestrike animation to maybe only hit 2 of them.

B

Braden Parkes

It's also good to save flamestrike to clip someone who gets out of the shatter without dying as they're running away.

R

Renee Richmany

D

Davante Walker

well it wasn't only your "own" hands tho, it was a good sneaky-ult-flank but without mccree there it would have been wasted, so it was actully a team play

D

Davante Walker

also did u really que up with mccree ? cause he wasn't green for you ?

M

Mihnea Gogu

lmao you just went past the shattered mccree, such a free kill

D

David Clifton

you mean like this?

G

Garrett Spicer

How do you get Reinhardts Ult to work? Do I need to call Jeff or just press a different button?

U

Usui Teito

P.S. this was a season 3 so i had to use Bandicam :V

S

Sebastien Roy

Love the name. The Nyquist-Shannon Sampling Theorem is enlightening.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom