S

Steven Duckett

Taming Hyaenadons is a major pain in the ass

G

Grim Tails

So worth it tho

M

Matt Johnson

Make a two by one taming pen. two levels with the hatch frames where you can tame it from underneath.

J

Joey Lynn DeLoach

1x1 2 stories high with a hatch frame separating the first and second floor

J

Joey Lynn DeLoach

Hardest part is dropping them in

D

Damion Kaneki

In my opinion megalania is harder mostly because they only spawn in caves (that ik of) and are super hard to spot not to mention the area is dangerous and you might only find crappy levels and in some caves you can't even get it out

K

Kris Walters

I have a taming pen for many things, 3 walls high 4x4 base and hatchframes all around 1 wall up. Can knock out many things from below and it's easy to drop things in

T

Tim Shaggy Matthews

You literally just pet them. I tame them all of the time and end up with packs following me around the map. It isn't hard.....

B

Briana Fowler

1x1x1, drop it inside, leave render, come back, you can pet/feed it that way. Works for spiders bats, and anything else that's passive tame. However, except for the aforementioned, you'll need too adjust the size for the dino (ie Mantis needs a 2x2x2, if I remember correctly; might be a 2x3x2.)

T

Tanicia Miller

RIGHT??!!!!

S

Stephen Roudebush

Listening to your bitching is a major pain in the ass

J

John Chandler

*pet*
*pet*
*pet*
"Alright, things seem to be going well."
Bark! Bark!
"Goddamn it...."

C

Colton Geyer

How is it hard easy as fuck

J

Justin Dean Davison

Drop them in a 1x1 box that’s 2 high and pet them through the wall... you’re welcome (no Ghillie required

C

Christopher Little

I tamed a 140 and a 145 last night with no ghillie and just followed it around crouched and after I pet it I backed away until it started walking again

E

Ethan Debuhr

I have a taming boat that can fit everything but longnecks. Makes stuff super easy.

E

Ethan Debuhr

Also make some cactus broth. It’s like an extra piece of ghillie

B

Brandon Bluhm

Lucky by nature has a good video on taming hyenas

W

Warren Williams

If you get a good size pack of them, with decent Melee they are actually phenomenal.

D

Daniel Økern Rolén

Build a 3×3 in thatch foundations. Remove all but two on opposite corners. Place ceilings to form a square w a hole in the middle. Then place fence foundations on the INSIDE of the hole in the middle n walls around it. Drop hyaena in the hole n crawl under the ceilings to tame. U can also place a ramp leading up to the side of the walls n place a hatchframe on top if ur afraid that it'll glitch out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom