Contact advertising [email protected]

Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (November 24th)

News

Staff member
Here are our picks, but what are yours?

Another Saturday has crept into view, with yet another chance for us to discuss our weekend gaming plans. Just like
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, you can expect plenty of Pokémon entries from Team Nintendo Life this time around, although we also have a healthy dose of competitive online play and even world domination to attend to. So make sure to give our thoughts a read before leaving your own in the comments below. Oh, and join in the fun in our poll, too. Enjoy!

Ryan Craddock, staff writer

I find myself quite torn this week. If I had to place a bet on which game I'll end up playing over the next couple of days, it would probably have to be
, but I'm not exactly sure how far to go with it. Playing through the main story and beating the Elite Four was a wonderful nostalgic adventure, but I'm actually finding the idea of beating every single Master Trainer too daunting. Similarly, I'm not sure if I can really be bothered enough to put all the effort into completing the Pokédex, but that probably says more about me and the general lack of free time we have than the game itself.

Read the

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom