Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Sup guys. I have had my switch for a couple weeks now and coming from PC and picking...

B

Benjamin Mikels

Sup guys. I have had my switch for a couple weeks now and coming from PC and picking up the switch I can honestly say I couldn't have went wrong. I only have breath of the wild for my switch but I'm in love with it. Amazing game and I love the switch console itself. The design is pretty cool. The GF just got me a 1TB SD card so hopefully in the future I can fill this thing up.

M

Minal Modi

jheeze 1tb sd thats a lot haha

D

Darren Roberts

1tb SD? A 1tb micro SD are like £1000

B

Benjamin Mikels

Yes a 1 TB. Girlfriend found it for 28 bucks online.

D

Darren Roberts

It's gotta be fake

T

Travis Brown

There is no way that's a reputable 1tb card. The ones i have looked at are $100+!!

M

Michał Dziadczyk

Try xenoblade chronicles 2

A

Antonio T Jennings

Fake

B

Benjamin Mikels

I'll post a picture tonight.

C

Cesar Neg

No no, there are NO REAL 1TB MICRO SD IN EXISTENCE RIGHT NOW. The max available size is 512GB. Sorry but your girlfriend just got ripped off.

T

Travis Brown

Best Buy doesn't even list a 1tb microsd card.

C

Clinton Edwards

Yeah they make fake sd cards that act like they have a lot of storage but actually have like 8gb.

A

Andrew Defty

Right now, just enjoy BotW. :)

T

Travis Brown

Wish they would just make it So You could use an external hard drive!

B

Benjamin Mikels

My switch registers 957gb remaining

M

Matti Moilanen

Good one. Can you use a fricking 1TB SD Card in the Switch? Dope. Dude, I'm a PC Gamer +PS3/PS4 +NintendoSwitch :). I got my Switch about 1 month ago. I have 4 games basically. Getting 5th soon. I dont have a memory card yet, but will get a 64GB/128GB one at some point (maybe). The graphics are for sure good enough. High quality videogames.

J

Jay R Caguiat

Post picture or it didnt happen

A

Antonio T Jennings

There's no tb sd card available yet. The highest is 512gb and that's just now coming out.

B

Benjamin Mikels

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Benjamin Mikels

This was the one she got me and she paid 48 sry

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom