Contact advertising [email protected]

Stop playing comp if you’re not gonna take it serious please. Use a mic or don’t play...

• Thread starter Khrystyne DeShawn Bartek
  • Start date
K

Khrystyne DeShawn Bartek

Stop playing comp if you’re not gonna take it serious please. Use a mic or don’t play comp.

My experience tonight. We are killing the other team get the payload so far on offense. On defense we are holding them off hard. Guy playing Torbjörn leaves the game and doesn’t come back and we lose.

Next game we push the payload almost to the first checkpoint. On defense a guy decided to switch to Bastion AFTER we lost the objective and we get steamrolled.

In the long run, we lost 2 maybe 3 matches in a row because of bullshit.

J

Joe Steel Sovereign Warner

Yes

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Maybe guy playing Torbjorn left because his mother fell down the stairs? Unexpected things can happen

That being said, while I do understand the point of taking comp seriously, if you take it too seriously, you're just gonna get tilted and you won't have fun.

M

Morgan Heckel

It’s not hard to communicate without a mic...seriously it’s not. I rather not make everyone listen to every single background noise in my life and be annoying. If your team didn’t suck you wouldn’t have lost, it has nothing to do with having a mic.

M

Michael Higgs

I think OW shouldn't drop your SR as much if someone has to leave the game.

A

Adam Ricks

What does this have to do with using a mic tho lol

L

Luke Garside

I rarely take this GAME seriously.
I don't really see much of a point as it's a GAME.

J

Jamos Attens

I never join voice anymore to many cry babies and easily offended people. Play play level myself and lucio or junk so meh.

M

Michael Gilcrest

One thing you learn with a team based competitive environment is that taking it seriously is bad for your health. No one cares about your rank, including your other teammates. Just gotta do what you gotta do and hope it's enough or switch to fighting games.

L

Lindsey Schumacher

It’s funny I see the same thing posted almost every day, “don’t play comp..blah blah” yet it still happens. Overwatch has the most toxic community, and we just have to accept it.

C

Cody Burdick

Nah, I'm not interested in hearing idiots screaming, trying to tell me how to play. I'm good on all that.

S

Shay Corry

Mic sometimes isn’t great. This one time this dude was having a super personal fight with people in his family as he played... The entire team heard. And it was an extra long comp game so I know way too much about them now. Hahaha.

M

Mike Ha

Love your salt!!! I feel you and be flexible... Don't play comp if you can't be flexible in your role.

I

Ian Hernandez

Git gud

J

Jarryal Montique

I used to have that mindset, but honestly mics don't make or break a game. It's not like having a mic makes you any better, it just makes calls a tad easier, and even then people will still do their own thing. But playing comp seriously is 100% pointless unless you're steaming or a pro player since making money is involved. Personally I just play for the golden guns, but i stopped once i realized i had to bust my ass to get in grandmasters for a measly 1200 CP at the end of the season. It's unfortunate that you lost those games, but I'm not entirely sure he/she left because of a lack of communication. At the end of the day, it's just a game and you shouldn't let pixels on a screen affect you in real-life.

A

Alexander Vigil

Whine, whine and whine some more. Lol.

A

Alexander Vigil

Git Gud Scrub

J

Jessica Voronin

I never speak in mic. Never had to it's about have a far more vision the a tunnel vision of your own guns. And understand the game to play. So many rush in alone thinking they are rambo.. When in fact they are sombra. The mic won't help them play better.. Just more argues in the headset.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom