Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Still looking for a highly boosted rag server for my 8 man tribe and no admin abuse

J

Julian Tate

THESAINTSARK
THESAINTSARK(ISLAND)

*Join through Ark Unofficial PC Servers

NO RULES

Nitrado PvP 247 Boosted Clustered (w/ Island) Server

WILD DINO Levels are boosted. You can find a level 200 wild Dino roaming.

Player Instant Level 115. Dino Instant Level. All Stats on both are well boosted such as Infinite Weight, High Melee, etc.

Harvest, Gather Rate, Egg Hatch, Mating, Maturing, and Taming all really well boosted.

*Not the owner. *Not an admin.

THESAINTSARK
THESAINTSARK(ISLAND)

M

Mitchell Wood

The tRust Cluster

CrossArk will be enabled as soon as it's functional we are currently hit by a bug meaning we can't be both joinable and enable the Cluster.

Prim+ Pure PvP
Max Player, Level 500
Tamed Dinos can gain up to 300+ levels.
NO WHALES
x5 pick up, high harvest node health.

Player stats x2
Weight x5

This is a cluster based around Ground Combat Player versus Player combat, thus most combat Dino's or Dino's that could be used to raid are untameable.

There are no flying mounts tameable.

Shoulder mounts, Horses and Dogs are the only tameable creatures as are a few other necessary tames such as bee's for prim+ items, Ovis for wool farming Etc.

Most "Dinosaurs" are removed to offer a more Rust/Medieval world feel. The world is far from safe/empty.

The Diplocaulus is tameable as it can be used as both a scuba tank and a underwater mount.

Ships have a massive limit. X50. If you actually hit the limit i'll increase it. I love big boats and I can not lie.

Leedsichthys do not spawn.

Everyone/Every tribe who join will pledge to join either the Green, Red or Blue.

These three teams are called "tRusts" each will be made up of multiple tribes all working together under one objective.

Kill, slaughter and destroy the other two tRusts without discretion

As long as you don't raid someone in your Team I don't care how you PvP.

At your team's Obelisk you will find free Paint of your colour, you are to make your team choice obvious on armour / bases so you can easily identify enemies/ Allies. You'll also pick up your starter pack here.

Starter Pack If you register;

150 Equus
150 Hyenadon
Musket
Metal Tools
50 bullets
200 BushBerries

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Morgan Haley

If you CaN handle it. I warn you though it's fucking brutal.

T

TJ Croston

LongTermBoostedServerPrimPlus.

Primplus infinite oxygen weight crafting speed is boosted also all the other stats are boosted not to much tame stats mach.

Starter packs- asd pike pick hatchet sickle. Prim flack pter saddle 150 pter.

Event...
There will be random events.

Rules....
New tribe must message the admin to get a pve pass for a week to build up.

If you have any questions message a admin and they will be happy to help you

Admins base is at Viking bay 3

There is only one admin and it's not the server owner.

D

Damien Buckanen

Hi all, AUSSIE RAGNAROK DEDICATED SERVER!!

For those wanting a new server, add GT "GoodGameARK aus" and join the FB group GoodGameARK Aus. Once done, you'll be added to the server. Good easy going admins. Events will be done once the server is populated enough for all to have fun. PvPvE server. Read pinned rules and add your GT. Look forward to seeing you soon

Difficulty offset 5 (max difficulty) x3 XP, taming x7, harvesting x5, and all breeding stats boosted (egg hatch speed, maturing, mating interval, lay egg interval, ect......

R

Roy Scoggins

NYMPS

S

Samuel Mann

Boosted ark of war it’s my server only me and 1 other admin starter packs available but not really needed

C

Cameron M Young

Boosted

24/7 the ragnorok PvPvE server!

No raiding for 7 days

Server information:
•Very is high boosts!
•Insta Lvl100!
• Insta tame!
•Infinite weight!
•infinite oxygen!
•22 stone pick up!
•semi fast mating!
•high maturity!
•friendly admins!
•starter packs!
•friendly community!

Until Friday:
•turret damage is at 40!
•ORP is on!
•Structure damage is really low!

•The starter pack contains a 225 griffin, a industrial forge and a chemistry bench (starters at red ob)

Shop currency is black pearls. Ask a admin for the price for somthing.

Server rules:
•No PvP at blue ob or any ob
•No raiding during events unless the defenders are not participating in the event
•no destroying admin building for the community
•no trolling
•No wiping! Get in, get what you need and get out!

Facebook group is: west coast ark24/7

D

Dylan Benyon

24/7 PVPVE nitrado server for Xbox one.

Settings:
No Downloads or Uploads
Flying in caves: on
Up to 195 wild spawns-higher with wyverns
Unlimited mindwipes

Offline Raid Protection is enabled for now and will be voted upon by the community at a later date whether to keep or not

Decay is on, you must log in once every 7 Days to keep your base and dinos alive

XP: 15x
Taming multiplier: 75x
Harvest 14x
Health regen: 3x
Mating interval: .01
Egg hatch: 105x
Mature: 100x
Boosted Supply Drops
Boosted oxygen
Unlimited weight
Boosted player and dino stats

Dino speed 8x

PVPVE means you can only be one or the other. You may build up as PVE but as soon as you attack you must take (PVE) out of your name and join our PVP community.

PVE and PVP May ally and trade. PVE may not step in to defend PVP for any reason.

PVE tribes must have (PVE) in tribe name, and a white flag on entrance of base. PVE tribe are not allowed to attack or be attacked.

Attacking PVE tribes will result in a ban.

Attacking As PVE results in a ban. You can appeal to an admin at any time.

The Arkpocalypse is a wonderful, beautiful yet dangerous world, where death lies around every corner. Do you have what it takes to conquer these Ancient Lands and tame the wilds to do your bidding?

J

Jamie Dilks

R

Rach Marie

Are you trying to find THE PERFECT server for you?
A server you can FINALLY call your home? Well then you may have just stumbled onto the best post you've read in awhile! ✌
&
Are you tired of dedi/nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

⭐WELL, Our server POiSE is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? A crack in the surface that doesn't quite sure? Tell us. We will listen and find a solution that makes everyone happy

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x XP, BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING, HARVESTING
-12x TAMING
❌-8x MATURING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 - NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

⭐ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules.⭐

L

Liam Barnet

You don't have a 8 man tribe lol

A

Alex Ivester

Join game of thrones rp map on xbox one. It's under pc maps

J