Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Still in search of dedi pve server tired of building for 2 days then coming back to...

J

Jeffrey Green

Still in search of dedi pve server tired of building for 2 days then coming back to nothing so swapping to pve, rather have highly boosted tame and mature as i dont have time to raise virtual babies but like to tame. Thanks in advance.

J

Jesus Mculah

Gt: Planet Ark box

J

Jeffrey Green

Can not read anything on the right, whats the yellow red and teal font say

C

Chelsea Cooper

i have a pve island server

M

Madison Navarre

M

Madison Navarre

M

Madison Navarre

M

Madison Navarre

M

Madison Navarre

I've never had to deal with an admin of a region, but it's pretty well boosted. And everyone is friendly for the most part

J

Jeffrey Green

I dont know what half of that means tbh...the rules?..im just looking for a pve server not pvp, not pve area, whole map be pve. I am done with pvp and want to just build and tame. Dont want any role play whatever that is or anything like that. Just a normal pve server with boosted tame and mature.

M

Madison Navarre

It is all PVE and I don't even know what role play is either

J

Jeffrey Green

So i can come in and just do my own thing? Cause it says go to a region leader to get starter pack or like going to war, i dont want to go to war, just want a server me and my friend can join build a base and tame and breed hes new and we just would like to play. We would want to do our own thing not join a clan or region or tribe.

M

Madison Navarre

I haven't heard anything about a region or anything. All admins are helpful no matter the situation. My friend and I didn't even get the starter. We keep to ourselves for the most part. We love breeding and trading. They do events and stuff like that

J

Jeffrey Green

Ive never done a event or anything. We would prob just run off somewhere on the map build a base and tame and breed.

M

Madison Navarre

Lacey Shipman. She might be able to answer your questions better than I can.

K

Katie Lynn Null

Center map now instead of ragnarok

C

Connor Chater

Cowboy74xisark

A

Alexis McLeod

Join the group to be among the first to play!

Welcome to Ataraxia. Enjoy our slightly boosted rates and official-like feel. No ORP, no dino bans, no base limits, NOTHING.

3x XP & Gather
4x Taming
5x Maturation

We will sport a tribe limit to encourage small tribes.

Server is preordered for 50 slots through Nitrado. Server will go live at an announced time once the Community Center has been built.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Note - a little on the lower side but breeding is 5x. Server should be up in the next few days

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom