Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Starting the sentence with an angry emoji should hit a chord with most Ark players, if...

• Thread starter Darren Kingsley Newham
  • Start date
D

Darren Kingsley Newham

Starting the sentence with an angry emoji should hit a chord with most Ark players, if not you’ve been lucky and give it time you will find true rage soon enough. Can anyone help.. we host a dedicated on Xbox/Ragnarok. Last night it kicked everybody out and every time we try to load it crashes at the same point displayed in the picture and returns back to the main menu. Has anyone experienced this before? Please help before I refuse to play this damn game ever again... that is until the new map comes out lol

A

Andrew Minns

Yes this happens every now and again on lagnarock (ragnarock)

S

Stephen St Pierre

Sounds like the save file corrupted. Happened to the server I play on tons of times. Very, very frustrating. That’s why the nitrido servers are a thing

R

Robert Hutchinson

It happened to me when I went into a cave on scorched b4 legacy came out

D

Darren Kingsley Newham

Thanks for the responses. I had the worlds end one when we were on the Island. That ended in a server wipe. Man, I hope we don’t need to do that again. We have many loyal players but I don’t think they could take another restart

H

Hugh Ruffels

Thats a smiling emoji btw bud

H

Hugh Ruffels

Not an angry one

S

Steve Chamberlain

Save file corruption

D

Darren Kingsley Newham

D

Darren Kingsley Newham

Smoke coming out the nose is a happy one? I have to step up my emoji game

W

Wesley Kersting

I heard deleting ark and playing other games works

A

Anderson Bernardone

Happenes to me, this start jappening when theres too many builds in server, i wiped a big alpha tribe that leave server and tha crashs stops instantainly

J

Jack Murphy

Sounds like you gotta start over ark just fucked you and it didnt buy you dinner or have the common courtesy of giving you a reach around !

V

Virgil Armstrong

Have to wipe the saved data if you don't have an external with a secondary data backup before the corruption. Time to start over

D

Darren Kingsley Newham

If this was who wants to be a millionaire and I’ve asked the audience.... damn, this game is a fucking nightmare. The game has officially been released and I am not seeing any improvements.

S

Stephen St Pierre

Wait and do a rentable server bro. I’ve heard from PS4 players that they are pretty good. You can also back up your server so if you want to do a purge day or something for fun and the reload your backup so you don’t technically lose anything you can do that. Everything can be done from your phone and the servers are based out of New York with crazy good connection. It’s just a matter of waiting a bit for me and then we’ll be doing a Ragnarock server.

K

Kenneth Marcantel

...save file is corrupt. We've had it happen a couple times on our dedicated XB1 running Ragnarok. Deleting local & cloud save data is the only thing that helped.

W

Winston Charles Holland

Behemoth gates lol. Big base with too many tames near a cave...

A

Andy Moore

Looks like you might need new splines. I got some on the low, bout tree fiddy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom