Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Splatoon 2 will have a companion app.

• Thread starter Justin Anderson
  • Start date
J

Justin Anderson

Splatoon 2 will have a companion app.

G

Gilbert Cruz

guess we really are goin to be usin a phone app for voice chat...

M

Mark Moorlag

When available

D

Derek Strickland

Switch mobile voice chat app launches July 21 alongside Splatoon 2!

"SplatNet 2 is part of the Nintendo Switch Online mobile app launching on July 21, which lets players send multiplayer invites to their friends via social media, as well as enables the use of voice chat in battles."

Y

Yaya Gélinas

good luck iphone 7.

J

Jimmy Barton

Everything about the switch is fantastic other than players being forced to use the phone app. What's worse is that we're being charged for it next year.

I

Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo

I don't know about you. But texting chatting and voice chat is much faster than pressing the main OS menu and scrolling for your friend and scrolling for text for chatting etc,right now most of us are chatting and talking on our phones right now and look at the fast and flexible,unlike it being on the console which takes you away from the game,you can easily move from phone to pad..so far the system of the app is done well I am good.

N

Nick Butler

i already use my phone for chatting while playing games so im already used to this.

D

Derek Beattie

I think this phone app thing for online will work really well. I understand everyones worry, but when you really think about it sll, will lilely work well

O

Oliver Garrett

I love you Nintendo

P

Paulo César

It's a good concept. I mean, it could be implemented in the actual console, but at least there'll be voice chat so you can chat with your friends (or have an ear bleed because of the possible salty players that will use the app)

B

Benjamin Sullivan

I like the idea of a companion app.

G

Gilbert Cruz

btw if you guys have the Arctis headset it'll work great on this setup since you wont need a splitter... the arctis has 2 audio jacks on the earcups, plug one on your switch and the other on your phone.. currently usin mine on my switch and laptop with skype lol...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom