Contact advertising [email protected]

Sorry for the phone video but, my gta 5 keeps crashing, please watch and help if you...

• Thread starter Leroy Guartuche
  • Start date
L

Leroy Guartuche

Sorry for the phone video but, my gta 5 keeps crashing, please watch and help if you can. I don't really want to uninstall then reinstall it I don't have to. Thanks!

S

Sebastian Lyse Vilhelmsen

Keep grass at medium. I'm pretty sure that's what's wrong. And it may sound like a joke. But it's not

L

Leroy Guartuche

im using a gtx 1060 6gb btw

A

Asim Khan

install new driver

L

Leroy Guartuche

it was playing fine about an hour ago

R

Ricky Yang

have U tried verifying integrity of game files?

R

Rakib Hossain

go to local disk c > users> Documents > Rockstar games > gta v > settings (open with notepad). Now find DX version value and set it to 0. this should help.

F

Festus Clamrod

Use the repair disk from the purchase.

L

Leroy Guartuche

i think what im gonna do is just uninstall it, order a new 1tb HD then install it on that. sounds good?

C

CJ Simpson

If Steam right click properties and verify local files
If Rockstar launcher THIS:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Ben Singleton

Is it modded?

R

Ryan Tosney

Might just be gta my xbox keeps disconnecting me when im in middle of a drop

M

Mustafa Abdeen

ur keyboard name ?

R

Rick Kidder

Might sound stupid, but raise resolution half way, save; then raise it again. I've never had an issue changing resolution in GTA V but I changed MW2 from 480p to 4k once and it crashed, I had to make it 720p and then 1080p first. Try changing it to like 1366×768 first and then 1080p, it's worth a shot; good luck.

P

Parshar Ghimirey

To much mods

J

Joshua Csombok

turn off your on screen display for riva turner or what ever that is , I used to crash when changing settings when I had it runing

J

J.r. Ghostking

mine was doing that a few weeks ago make sure everything is up to date windows everything

D

David Quinn

The message is washed out, what does it say.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom