Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Sorry for off-topic.what do you all think of the division after patch 1.8?how is it...

• Thread starter Amaninder Singh Goraya
  • Start date
A

Amaninder Singh Goraya

Sorry for off-topic.what do you all think of the division after patch 1.8?how is it compare to the destiny 2?

M

Michał Skotnicki

I passed on The Division upon reading that the enemies are your typical looter-shooter bullet sponges. That just doesn't feel right with all the tactical stylings to me.

F

Fang Vang

It's sooooooooooo goooooooood

J

JJ Tran

dont compare it to desiny at all, but 100% if youre not playing 1.8, youre missing out on a great game. also i cant stress enough ITS AN RPG first and foremost

G

Ghuton Osses

The Division is a great game nowadays. Im playing it everyday.

D

Daniel Cristea

Destiny 2 has so much potential to be the best shooter/Rpg game on the market but so far Division outclassed it in every way. The best comparison is that 1.8 is totally free without any major glitch. Destiny 2 should take notes and create a PTS server to test the future updates before relasing an expensive update with low results.

J

JJ Tran

global event soon, awesoem time to get back into it.

R

Ryan Wallis

Took them a while but the divsion is finally in a good spot.

J

Jack Hazen

Nice hat.

M

Matthew Sganga

someone gimme a link to this new update haven't played for ages

C

Chris Slaughter

I have picked it up during Christmas for $25 on PC...I have played 87 hours since Christmas...I have played about 10 hours of D2 since then.

S

Scott Hollander

Someone who plays please tell me what 1.8 did to improve game from a player standpoint.

C

Chris Slaughter

If you like grindy games...deep progression...there is a LOT to learn, then this is your game. The guns and gear sets are awesome, but you need to figure it out. You will be watching a lot of videos.

J

JJ Tran

ive been playing since launch- anyone whos curious, go and watch some youtube videos on 1.8. there is so much too it, but mostly its lots of new content, as well as the most balanced the games ever been

C

Chris Slaughter

I played it on Xbox and I played a good bit, then the exploits ruined it for me, plus the DZ was a mess, so I gave up. I got bored with D2, so I picked it up for PC and its been a blast. The 1.8 update fixed the things about the game I didnt like, but if you can get it for $25 (Gold Edition) you won't find a better deal out there for a game that you can invest a LOT of time.

P

Paul Fisher

I’m enjoying it... quite good

C

Chris Slaughter

Can you guys who play The Division 1.8 imagine how D2 would be with a weapon/gear progression system like this game? How awesome would that be? I even like the patches you earn...they aren't easy, so when you earn it and wear it, people know you did "x" to get it. Plus the Missions, Side Missions, the different skill levels for replayability, etc. A Guardian can dream.

B

Brandon Eugene Heckenlively

They got Alex!

D

David Mannion

Love 1.8 it's like a whole new game but Destiny 2 is an entirely different experience. I like both but play the division now more often than destiny 2

B

Brandon Eugene Heckenlively

Adam Hotmountain fffffff

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom