Contact advertising [email protected]

Sombra nerf wheres the doom fist nerf and junkrat

C

Chris Parsonage

Sombra nerf wheres the doom fist nerf and junkrat

A

Ariam Lopez

Doomfist is one of the least played heroes. Why would they nerf him? If anything he just needs a rework

C

Chris Parsonage

just because hes a least played hero don't make him under powered! Doom fist is hard to learn to a standard your good at possibly why people dont pick him. but once you can use him like the pros are in there league games hes powerful a little too powerful with the new buff

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

The only Nerf I would like rn is for Moira damage orbs and Hanzo scatter arrows. Rest of the game is fine and balanced.

A

Andy Scruggs

The pros only use him as a last ditch effort to save a cap on the second point on control. There are no pro Doomfist mains just doing work the whole match. Tired of hearing about phantom doomfist pros

C

Chris Parsonage

TRY WATCHING THE LEAGUE he has been used by pros from the start of the match and i never said any pro was a doom fist main

S

Sharn Alecia

I feel like it's whingey Tracer & Genji Mains having a cry cause they're getting countered.

R

Robert Cardenas

Doom has been nerfed to hell when they shrunk the hitbox for his punch (when did need to happen), Junk isn't as broken as people claim, just counter it. Pharah, D'Va, hell even Genji's deflect.

D

Drew Franko

Rat got a nerf and doomfist is hard af to play.... Also both are very counterable

T

Thomas Nelson

What's the nerf? Because that hack has really been messing me up when I'm playing Reinhardt.

B

Brendan Rogers

Doomfist doesn’t need a nerf lol he’s still the squishiest hero I play against. I love seeing a Doom on the other team lol it’s an easy kill

W

Will Gaines

Doomfist is bad.

Easy to counter. If you're remotely good with any of these heroes, you'll beat him:

-pharah
-soldier
-MCCREE
-reaper
-S O M B R A
-tracer
-JUNKRAT
-torb
-BASTION
-Hanzo
-widow
-Mei
-Orisa (depends on your tracking)
-winston (this is actually more of a 50/50)
-rein (also a 50/50)
-D.Va
-ROADHOG
-Zarya

W

Will Gaines

Junkrat is also fine, git gud

A

Abhishek Kumar

If you genuinely think Doomfist needs a nerf, uninstall the game

S

Sam Walker

Doom is ok, nerf Junkrat

C

Cody Burdick

The fact that you not only feel like Sombra needs a nerf, but also that Doomfist needs one, proves you don't understand hero balancing.

C

Chris Parsonage

Lol sombra is getting a nerf they think she’s op so that shows you don’t understand hero balancing

C

Cody Burdick

No, cry babies think she's OP. People are butthurt because she's actually viable. She still has the second lowest continuing pick rate, and is just hitting mid pack as far as average win rate. But people such as yourself cry and complain because you can't counterplay heroes, so they get nerfed in order to maintain the power level of the, "popular," heroes. That's not balancing. That's pandering.

C

Chris Parsonage

My statement stands sombra needed tweaking simples but you don’t understand balancing hero’s so you cry when people get things changed and it’s not to your liking lol

J

Jose Garcia

lol nice nerf, you're still getting rekt i bet.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom