Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So you are on a PvP, Ragnarok server. You go to Viking bay to the tunnel and grab some...

P

Patrick Gleason

So you are on a PvP, Ragnarok server. You go to Viking bay to the tunnel and grab some pearls. You parked your griffin on the small island in the middle of the bay. You know, the one with a door on it. When you surface to get back on your griffin, you see a guy standing next to you griffin. What do you do?

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Bola and knock out should be an option

B

Brody Evans

bola, KO, handcuff

M

Marissa Tull

Bola before he can even think about doing something to you or your tame, or, whistle attack target on your griffin and let it have a snack

S

Sain Naeata

Taylor Nelson VonDrew DennyTyson Trujillo what do we do lol

P

Patrick Gleason

Leslie Anderson

P

Patrick Gleason

Just to give a little perspective on the situation...

T

Taylor Nelson

Im protective over my tames so i would have shot him too. You dont get near someones tame like that and expect to have a friendly conversation.

N

Nico Salerno

you kill him and pick up the c4

S

Ste Swift

deffo get on ur griffin pick him an go drop him in lava or someones turrets haha

C

Centree Meyer

Flame thrower everything within distance at all times to make sure I have minimal interaction with anything or anyone?

B

Brendan Day

U spy glass to see who he is and if U don't know him U shoot him in the fucking face. It's pvp mother fucker

K

Keiran Day

Bola, knock out, handcuff, go and make a cage real quick, fill him full of stone and place his ass inside the cage.

Problem solved

A

Andrew Marietta

Well sense iv pvp im a sniper and normally wear a ghillie suit id fuck with him hard lol

A

Amanda Hall

Ask what he's doing. Not everyone is out to kill people's tames. I always go up to people's tames just curious to see what their level is or who they belong to...in case anyone is missing a bird or dino

P

Patrick Gleason

Just to be clear...the dudes base is in the cave at viking bay. He could have easily spyglassed from the safety of his walls to get all the infonhe wanted. There was no need to be that close...and to have nothing on his body? Too suspicious...

M

Matt Kendrick

I probably would have hopped on the Griffin and left instead of punching it. That's kind of rude.

T

Thomas Gearhart

I try not to show any acts of hostility unless provoked. If they're geared, or look like they're going to try something the most I'll do is pull a weapon and wait to see how they react. If they back up, I spyglass, if they pull their weapon or plainly fire, I attack. I am against trolls, I make my intents clear. If you make an unfriendly move, I will as well.

Z

Zachery Carnahan

Whistle to attack him...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom