Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One so with the new play anywhere coming on the 12th does this mean if you join a pc...

K

Kyle Bevington

so with the new play anywhere coming on the 12th does this mean if you join a pc server with mods for exp stacking mod or better drops mod would it mean when on that server the mods enabled are able to be used by console players or would the mod creater have to adjust the mods to work on console???

N

Nathan Girard

Mods are only currently available on Steam and since the Play Anywhere servers are their own, and not Steam, you dont get to play with your Steam friends on console

N

Nathan Girard

And no Steam means no mods

K

Kyle Bevington

do you think there is a possibility it will or could be introduced

N

Nathan Girard

Theres always a possibility but they would have to be working hand in hand with at least WC to put the mods through Microsoft cert as part of the game, or as Microtransactions (so either as the core game as a conversion or something like theyre doing with s+, or paid mods aka Microtransactions)

K

Kyle Bevington

ow okay i just want them to add like more stacking kinda wish they would add a setting witch changes how many a stack holds if you get what i mean

N

Nathan Girard

I do know what you mean, but doing that, they'd likely have to either alter the individual weight values for everything stackable to accommodate for the increase in total available inventory space, or increase the weight points per level for every dino and all players. Bit of an issue there, for console

K

Kyle Bevington

it would only be on private or boosted as it is a setting so you could just up the weight in the setting witch most servers have 4 bullion waight anyway

N

Nathan Girard

I guess itd be easy enough for a dev but its still gotta work perfectly with the existing game to get passed cert. If you could find a mod dev that can work on the console devkit of the game and get it to coexist with a pc mod, you may be in business hahaa

K

Kyle Bevington

guess so

C

Charles Mcdonald

Not playing with real pc players lol,just a different version

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom