Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So who is picking up Mario Odyssey Friday??? I am too too excited!!! Rushing to...

J

Jesse Whitehead

Everyone is!

S

Sam Williams

already bought it on the eshop. downloading right now and I'll be able to play it tomorrow night at midnight.

R

Richard Allen

Friday is going to be a very difficult day at work, until I can get off and head to GS. Pre-ordered.

R

Ronnie Goodwin

Thursday night at 11 for my local GameStop I'm in central and it goes off eastern where it will be midnight. They called me a few days ago and I talked to them twice today. They r releasing Wolfenstein 2 hours earlier with origins. Even tho I've paid in full I have to go get my ticket shortly before normal closing hours. Seems kind of ridiculous since I still my paid in full receipt just an extra trip and I'll have to come back home bc I'm not waiting 3 hours by the time they start odyssey they will have already done origins and Wolfenstein 2

D

Dante Ciliselli

Already paid for mario and assassin creed going to pick up Friday after work :)

Q

Quenton Pittard

Me after I have my surgery not going to be able to work. So playing mario all day.

M

Melvin Glover Jr.

This guy!

M

Michael Reddboy Davis

Tomorrow won't come fast enough

D

David Kehoe

I am pre-ordered day one before release date

K

Katie Rhea

I’m getting my preorder from GameStop before work tomorrow

R

Ronnie Goodwin

They started doing final pickup tickets at my GameStop at 6 for tonight's release I already had it paid off and Wolfenstein. Since I was early I've been assigned to group one they said they let ten people in at a time and that I'll be in those first ten so I won't have much wait. All transactions have to be done by 9 pm when they normally close then they are doing creed origins and Wolfenstein 2 but have to wait till 11:01 for Mario since it will be after midnight in the eastern time zone then. Hopefully all the people getting the other two games but not Mario will all be gone by the time I get back

J

Jason Liwag

just got this notification from digital preorder from amazon. "Available on October 26, 2017 at 9:00 PM (US/Pacific)" boom!

D

Dean S Perry

Happy mario odyssey day guys!!!

J

Jeremy Milam

F

Frank Ayers

Game is phenomenal

J

Janelle Hiemstra

Can’t believe there are sooooo many power moons

F

Frank Ayers

My GOTY for sure. Sorry Zelda!

L

Leigh Whellans

Amazing game been playing on the bus well happy get it folk you be pleased you did

M

Melvin Glover Jr.

I Got it! but now I see new switch accessories and there are 3 that are calling out to me...argh! next time man...

F

Frank Ayers

I also feel like this game is best and most comfortably played with a single joycon in each hand. Works so well. I only use my pro controller for Zelda really

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom