Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So what’s the deal with getting join failed on dedis, does anyone have a fix or are we...

E

Emilio Rodriguez

So what’s the deal with getting join failed on dedis, does anyone have a fix or are we just waiting for a patch to fix it? I was playing then just randomly got dcd and keep getting join failed.

C

Cody Webb

I run a server and my buddy's from Cali have that issue I fix it by resetting my router then re opening game that's the only way we've tried lots of things on both ends and that's just the only way to solve sucks a lot but gotta do what you gotta do

P

Patrick Capone Massé

Server crashed

P

Patrick Capone Massé

Look for open NAT

T

Tommy Spears

I have a fix.....

T

Tommy Spears

So I was getting messages daily about people not being able to join. I made this post and haven't gotten a message in days.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Emilio Rodriguez

We both tried that hard reset plus restarting our routers and I still get a join failed. I’d open my nat but don’t own a computer or laptop to do so otherwise I would and I don’t have bad internet either I have 400mb

E

Emilio Rodriguez

I’ll give that a try and message the server owner to give it a try as well but won’t it wipe the server if the cache is cleared on the host Xbox?

T

Tommy Spears

No it doesn't wipe the server.....and the cache you need to clear is on your Xbox. I do it on the server too but it's your xbox that isn't connecting. This is some kind of issue with ark though tbh.

E

Emilio Rodriguez

Sweet man I’ll give it a try when I’m off work hopefully it works people are saying uninstall and reinstall I’m not wanting to spend over an hour re-downloading the game lol

T

Tommy Spears

Yea between people doing that fix and us resetting the server every so often no one had had an issue getting on my server.

E

Emilio Rodriguez

sweet ya I’ll give it a try thanks man I hate to loose our 190 fire egg to this

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom