Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So trying to tame a troodons they weren't attacking the baby wyvs so we thought let's...

• Thread starter Cody James Cowan
  • Start date
C

Cody James Cowan

So trying to tame a troodons they weren't attacking the baby wyvs so we thought let's knock them out and see when they wake up if that will fix it but noooooo they stilll sleeping wtf? It's been like an hour.....

D

Dean Walton

there a passive tame, not a knock out tame and a night tame not a day tame, build a trap have it chase you in, bring in food (make sure its on passive) troodon will attack the tame (best mounting the tame to keep it in place, open its inventory and keep an eye on its health, when its about to die jump off mount and hey presto insta tame)

D

Dean Walton

also found this if it helps ......

J

Jesus Ortiz

Use the big ol dino that looks like the bronto

R

Richard Patterson

a level 140 /150 trike or stego // knock it out : mount let the troodons have lunch

J

Jeff Pelaggi

Use a full grown wyvern

A

Arjae Allen

The way i got it to work was using a taming pen. Drop a troodon in with a baby wyvern. Hit the troodon so it aggros on you (making sure youre close to the baby) and itll start attacking it. It also helps if you chip away at the babys health beforehand.

M

Michael Kesel Jr

We use shit level baby wyverns to tame them they also glitch out if you use a taming pen with foundations, use a taming pen with gates or fences

C

Cody James Cowan

Yeah I sacrificed a lot of ba aids last night like 5 rexes

C

Cody James Cowan

And 8 wyverns and nothing because it was always day time because at night for some fucking reason they wouldn't attack anyhing

C

Cody James Cowan

I'm gonna have to use a already grown tame

C

Clarissa Agiato

I have tamed troodons with lvl 100 carnos, easy as hell. But baby wyverns are even better. Just make sure they are on neutral or aggressive. Attack your tame until its health is really low then send it into the trap to be eaten.

C

Clarissa Agiato

Dododex will tell you what you need based on day or night and level of troodon

C

Clarissa Agiato

They will attack during the day if you aggro them but you have to get right up to them to get them going

C

Chris Davin

Hatch a wyvern lvl 120-150 pike till like 25-50hp (1-2hits from dead) then walk it into trap with troodon....troodon will not attack the wyvern but will attack you....just position yourself behind wyvern so when troodon attacks it hits wyvern instead and it will insta tame when wyvern dies...if you do it right it will only have to attack once maybe twice....you can also use a shield to protect yourself until in position....allways tame at night to make sure one wyvern will suffice....lvl 150 troodon tames instantly with lvl 120 wyvern baby If I’m not mistaken

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom