D

Darrius R Session

Shit so whack bro

N

Nathan Hallock

I make most of mine, but yeah missing a wide open shot is unacceptable

E

Evan Eiland

Everyone is missing lay ups and open shots. They should of left it like 17. Because it was awesome. Also they took rookie difficulty off so you have to play on pro. So makes the timing harder to make shots. It sucks!!

D

Donnie Shaffer

Stop being trash

J

Justin Boatman Sr.

How can you be trash when 80% of everyone whos playing this game saying the samething you Internet morons

D

Donnie Shaffer

80% are bums I make mines when I take good shot key word good shot something about 80% if y'all know nothing about hahaha

N

Nathan Hallock

I make most of my shots because I only take good shots, otherwise I pass the ball and get stats

B

Brady VanHove

C

Caroy Washington

its a timing

G

Gus Robinson

No problems here. I do a lot drills and adjusted accordingly

J

Javon Cook

Play team ball... basketball about finding the open man somebody on the court open if you play point guard it's your job to find the player.. I prefer my point guard to be a pure playmaker only take shots if needed in the right situation

J

Justin Boatman Sr.

I'm a center and certain shot don't fall when you is wide open and it says good timing

J

Javon Cook

A center suppose to stay down low... grab boards/putbacks you had no business shooting a jump shot play your position right

J

Justin Boatman Sr.

Smh

J

Justin Boatman Sr.

OK coach

A

Alexander Frempong

Y'all brutal Lol let my man live this game is still acting up

J

Javon Cook

Y'all be making these positions and think your player KD because he a seven footer weight/archetypes matter anything over 280lbs should be a post scorer/rebounder in my opinion

J

Justin Boatman Sr.

So I can't take a 15 footer when I have a mid range, and on put backs you still miss 60% of them

A

Alexander Frempong

Yea 2k has a lot to fix idk tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom