Contact advertising [email protected]

So... this happened. I guess playing torbjorn still qualifies as throwing. Oh well......

Q

Quincy Mulder

So... this happened. I guess playing torbjorn still qualifies as throwing. Oh well... i have to say, if i ever cross this person again i'll make it my objective to wall them in with mei as much as i can...

T

Tom Luhot Gultom

I report toy

J

Jack Janvier

Becareful he might change your heart

I

Isaac Blakey

Were you the reason you lost?

J

Jenna Grant

One of these days, someone is gonna post their conversation with someone just having a whinge and that person is gonna be in this group and shit gonna go down can’t wait

M

Michelle Lamotte

Okay but did you wall them in?
Were you being a tosspot?

M

Mateusz Kotowicz

BaNnEd

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Playing torb isn't considered throwing,however, Constantly Walling Teammates as Mei is and you can get banned for it.

M

Maddi Bradford

“Your wall fuckt me up”

Doesn’t sound like Torb to me.

A

Aksel Ahmed

trashcans like you have to be banned... stop trolling fcktards

E

Egg Saunders

Is torb the new mei?

D

Dante Cousar

torb is op

S

Salem Dickenballz

My uncle works for playstation 4. You are banned.

B

Benjamin Carlton Cook

I play doom fist I mean I main doomfist hard am I throwing no cause I know what my position is(unlike the dude in your screenshot) my position is to keep them off the point as long sss possible to allow for regroups and set ups when it’s defense and when it’s attack basically I have to run distraction cause people are gunna be trying to focus you down do to your kill potential being a guy with a giant fist and thanks to the personal shield he can do that for a while and take down or massively weaken problem targets for your team to pick them of

S

Stanisław Niszczyciel Światów

you both seem pretty stupid

B

Brayden Sherwood

If torb can build walls does that mean he can finally wall climb too

E

Emma Rebecca

People like this rage on people because they were terrible themselves so need to find a reason to blame someone else as to why they lost. I had a Rein the other day blame me for the loss bc I told him we needed to do the Bastion/Rein combo bc we were on the tiebreaker and it was only a minute but for some reason the Rein wouldn't put his shield up and kept charging in suiciding. Apparently it was my fault we lost bc I chose Bastion despite the fact had the Rein just shielded me like it's common sense to do when you have a Rein and a Bastion we would've been fine as I use that combo all the time for def tiebreaker

A

Abhishek Shrestha

Wow, never know torb could build walls, you should work for trump building armor walls

J

James Fennell

Eww, a Ryuji profile pic

J

Josh Hoare

Ohhh god people like that are terrible

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom