Contact advertising [email protected]

So sad that Jeff didn't had give us the Thai support Hero "Tara" i still really hate...

L

Luca Buß

So sad that Jeff didn't had give us the Thai support Hero "Tara" i still really hate Moira, and i never can accept her.

R

Robert Doney

God, do I hate Moira. She's so easy and so powerful.

M

Mary Gimenez

Thai is just like Moira, an unispired alloy of already existing heroes' kits.

J

Jay Golden

From a design perspective I can see why. Her silhouette is too similar to Sombra’s. Visually they need to be unique for the players to distinguish who they are fighting almost subconsciously.

S

Sid Taylor

So many people hated orisa but are now chill with her, you'll warm to Moria eventually

M

Michael Wright

Mercy still best support and she has no mechanics

E

Ekkasone Phonsavatdy

if they did accept fan concepts for heroes then they'd be getting 1467253721473568246 emails about hero concepts, most of which wouldn't be good

C

Chris Pecora

all new heroes in both League and Overwatch are tough upon their release, and they get weaker when they’re nerfed for balance or people learn to play against them

M

Mary Eluria

Moira is so out of place honestly. I hate her abilities and the way you are suppose to play her

J

Jai Wilson

I know the feeling but I do like Moira

T

Tim Creighton

I like Moira

A

Anthony Carter

I love Moira :D

D

Dakota Broskie

Well sucks to be you lol

K

Keaton John Cabot

Moira is basically the equivalent to roadhog 1.0, people switch to him when they are getting their asses handed to them and need easy kills lmaoo

A

André Savioli

is this a fan design?

M

Mustafa Yasin Öztürk

Jeff didn't had give us the Thai support Hero "Tara" Because she is

A

Ashe Lee

Moira is amazing ❤

M

Michael Arverus

You do realize Tara isn't owned by Blizzard and they'd need to purchase full rights for her to use her without a problem, correct? Why would they go through something so complicated? I mean the chance that they maybe will one day still exists but I honestly doubt it. Don't get your hopes up about fan characters you like appearing in the game, it's a very long shot.

C

Charles Bird

What a boring concept

E

Eric Dawson Towne

A fan made character I like didn’t get put into the game :rage:

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom