Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So running ideas over with a buddy of mine, and we were thinking of keeping it on...

• Thread starter Brody Wade Canady
  • Start date
B

Brody Wade Canady

So running ideas over with a buddy of mine, and we were thinking of keeping it on ragnarock. Theres a catch though. Metal tier would be disabled as well as turrets, c4, wyverns and griffins. You could still use the shotguns, fab snipers, etc but only build up to stone. Would that be something that would interest anyone? Got the idea off a few youtubers i have seen. It looked interersting. Kind of Primitive but with the usual engrams and materials as regular gameplay.

C

Colton Hallford

So basically everyone will get Gigas and/rock golems for raiding. That could be fun. But with no turrets raids would probably be to easy

J

Jake Horgan

What about rockets?

B

Brody Wade Canady

I could disable them as well because I honestly didnt think about them. This just kinda came into an idea for me so still needs to be smoothed over haha. Basically all explosives would be disabled. Maybe grenades would be available. Im taking any and all loop holes yall can throw at me as well as ideas. Id like to branch off from prim+ as well as everyone just spamming turrets everywhere and the usual raiding in normal settings.

J

James Lakey

Do a no tame server they were by far some of the funnest servers I have ever played on felt like rust but with Dinosaurs trying to kill me

C

Colton Hallford

Can’t forget tek when doing this either if someone just gets the rexes and gets tek they’ll be untouchable and they can easily raid anyone at that point

B

Brody Wade Canady

Well that would obviously be disabled. Ive hardly seen people with tek on ragnarock so i just didnt list it. Thats my bad.

B

Brody Wade Canady

Well I would like to see tames be used in raids but have to use theris and stuff like that instead of stegos and c4. Maybe ban brontos as well paracers. Maybe even all flyers if i swap it to island since it is smaller than the other large maps.

C

Colton Hallford

Touché. But all in all could be fun and it’d be different than most servers

B

Brody Wade Canady

Well I appreciate the input and barrage of things I have missed. Its definitely a learning curve as far as making it new but fun

B

Billy Lambert

Keep Griffin's and wyverns

B

Brody Wade Canady

That would kind of defeat half the purpose of the idea.

B

Billy Lambert

So full nerd parade style

B

Brody Wade Canady

Yes. I got most of the idea from that. I think it was Game of Obelisks. I ran across the videos and it seemed like fun. So I just wasnt sure if people would actually try it or only did it because of nerd parade was doing it. Another video i saw was almost the same but i cant remember the name of it.

B

Billy Lambert

Yea it didn't last long for nerd parade, everyone got bored of it

B

Brody Wade Canady

Oh i gotcha. I just watched a few episodes and now im actually watching the recent stuff. Funny videos.

B

Brody Wade Canady

I guess i should of watched all of them.

B

Brody Wade Canady

The ark is dead poll has me rolling hahaha

E

Eric Jensen

Yay no griffins the only reason most people play rag......

B

Brody Wade Canady

Rag is a great map but its just always wyverns everywhere.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom