Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So my server crashed with only four of us on not even doing anything major and we...

J

Jade Burke

So my server crashed with only four of us on not even doing anything major and we logged back on I had no admins and all the structures we had placed in the past hour were removed from the tribes

M

Marissa Tull

I heard about this happening, I think the only way to fix it was to wipe the server

A

Anthony Dabbs

Yup corrupted

J

Jade Burke

Thanks guys

K

Kai Kinder

There's another way you can fix it but it's a long haul... You need an admin, said admin creates a tribe then uses the givetome command, the person who's tribe it originally was then joins and the admin leaves, rinse and repeat, there's commands to give all connected structures so it's not THAT bad to do, it can just be a bit of a pain if it was a highly populated server

S

Steve Cummings

Official?

E

Eric Groat

what map?

D

Derrick Terriaco

Same issue with admin removal on my server. Just re-added admins and then logged out and back in and everything was fine. We didn't have the issue with the structures though.

C

Chelsea Harmon

A server I play on is kicking admin from the list every time host restarts the xbox

D

Derrick Terriaco

I will have to try a reset and see what happens. Its not really a huge issue just an annoyance at this point.

S

Samantha Bordner

It happened to me too

O

Olivander Saunders

Happened to me in solo was building a new wall around my area and lagged out got dc'd and then when i got back in i had barely half the wall built when beforehand id nearly finished

C

Cheech Lynn

Delete the save file. It's corrupted

M

Molly Canaday

The update created a new bug that whenever ur server crashes or resets u have to reset ur admins. Least that's what is happening on our server. It's a pain. Haven't had the structure issue yet... knock on wood.

J

Joanna Glade

Every time we reboot our server, the admins disappear. It's complete and total pain in the butt.

Not only that, but the admin line constantly keeps disappearing and you have to hit the buttons to make it reappear.

My Tribemates can get onto the server, but I am having issues. Mine starts to load and then it locks up. I don't know how to fix this. I am the main one that usually feeds the Dinos. I have an Xbox One X coming tomorrow and I hope it fixes whatever issue I'm having.

J

Jeremy Steenbock

It also deletes your banned list so prepare for trolls to return

L

Lynn Werner

It just does our admin list.... R banned list has stayed every time so far

J

Jeremy Frierson

Corruption have to wipe

M

Mark Radson

lol this is what happens when you use the equivalent of two potatoes to run a server for a broken game.

J

Jack Fletcher

lololololololololololol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom