Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So me and my friends have tried playing online and after a day or two of building up...

• Thread starter Jordan Roger Bedford
  • Start date
J

Jordan Roger Bedford

So me and my friends have tried playing online and after a day or two of building up to get a base actually situated it gets destroyed by LVL 230+ wyverns there's 4 of us looking for a server we won't get wiped out on while still trying to build ..... we don't mind PvP but it's a little disheartening when we can't even tame a dino without being hunted by wyverns or Griffin ..... so were looking for a ps4 server to join where we might actually be able to build a small base and take some thing without a bunch of trolls... any suggestions would be great

M

Matthew Courage Arends

Wala Canario

D

Daniel Ennis

Pm me.

D

Daniel Ennis

Brand new server.

J

John Newman

I reckon you should announce that your a 4 person tribe hoping to build up and ask if anyone has any issues, alot of "alpha" alliances/tribes want server player numbers boosted but dont want potential scouts

D

Daniel Shovelton

Jurrasicparkx5 has the same problem with you and not been attacked yet

F

Fernando Rodriguez

Alpha dodos

Is my pc server newer and boosted so you can build up fast and ill even give you a couple turrets i have left over.

C

Corey Sharpes

Go pve. It sounds dumb but it's actually pretty fun. You can log out in your house and wake up still alive
And your projects or whatever you're working on can carry on

V

Victor Vinzenz Gabow

A

Andy Hibbert

B

Brandon Mullett

Are you wanting an actual PvP server or a boosted?

S

Steven Stapleton

BootyBeerNBacon. I own it so I can keep people off your back for a week.

S

Sam Defauw

Pm if you want official

K

Kyle Heusner

Jordan I pm you

M

Mark Biloff

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mark Biloff

It's gluten free

C

Chris Cofer

Anonymous public server 24/7 on pc dedicated. 5x or more boost. New server, plenty of land to build on. Map is ragnarok.

W

Will Hamilton

K

Kris Do

7878 good server starting to get populated

M

Mark Potappel

20x/instatame/orp/events

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom