Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So just wondering has anyone tried building a water base like Motherbase on MGS V TPP...

N

Nathan Lewis

So just wondering has anyone tried building a water base like Motherbase on MGS V TPP because i am so wanting to do one

J

Jeffrey Martinez

I plan on building one, just a small one for fliers and basics

N

Nathan Lewis

Nice i wanna build a full one just like this but gonna be such a huge project

B

Brandon Rhoads

I have but you want to make sure you use only metal lol those whales arent a joke man

N

Nathan Lewis

Yeah ik dude gonna be such a huge project gonna be taking all my time does anyone know how many pillars it is from the bottom of the ocean to the top?

A

Anthony Underwood

Fairly new to ark only been play a few months how do I build something like this?

N

Nathan Lewis

A ton of metal meaning your gonna need a quetz and anky with a Industrial forge so you have a fast supply

Z

Zachary Clark

Spot on rag you can do it :)

N

Nathan Lewis

Got coords bro?

A

Anthony Underwood

I got all that's but how do u do the oil rig design haven't seen anything of that type of material

N

Nathan Lewis

A lot of paint and weird structuring it will be very squared but you can more or less get the multiple buildings with walkways across and that just gonna be a very big headache lol

A

Anthony Underwood

Lol looks awesome with the heli pad an cranes an staircases

D

Dylan Robinson

Is this just cause 3 lol?

D

Daniel Gral

Look for Hills underwater. On ragnarok there are many places that are shallow, and even in the middle of the sea

L

Luciano Sesti

Try to find a flat bottom area. Build with foundations and cover the rest with pillars

R

Rami Mahdi

2 words: raft, c4

S

Shaun Barton

hit my build limit way before project Epic water base was completed

T

Trey Warde

Yea. Its super easy. We built a water coliseum same way.

The trick is to find a decently shallow portion of water or ocean, doesn't even have to be flat ground under water. Then cover the floor of the ocean with connecting pillar/ceilings. Make it cover basically the whole area you want for your base. Then run one pillar all the way up to surface and you can build the entire ground of the base with ceilings off that one pillar.

T

Trey Warde

Of course it's super eazy to bring down in pvp. C4 the supporting pillar and good bye entire base. Hah

C

Chris Joice

I believe it took me 800 or so pillars.... it’s not worth it when the base is destroyed within a week

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom