Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So, just out of curiosity, what would y'all like to see Nintendo announce for the...

B

Ben Sheppard

So, just out of curiosity, what would y'all like to see Nintendo announce for the Switch next? I know there are a lot of franchises with games yet to be announced.

M

Morris Fields

Animal Crossing. It skipped the WiiU and they have done updates for the 3DS. There is supposed to be a mobile game coming out but I am kind of concerned about what it will be like.

R

R.J. Saenz

Monster Hunter title coming to the switch AND NOT JUST JAPAN

R

Ryoko Misaraki

I'd like to see Kingdom Hearts III announced for the Switch... but highly unlikely. For 1st party I want to see the return of F-Zero!

A

Allie Neureither

A N I M A L C R O S S I N G

D

Domingo Rubies Aleman

Donkey Kong

E

Emily Estella Scott

Nintendo franchises? F-FREAKING-ZERO, seriously! Two whole console generations without a new F-Zero is just cruel! I don't like a lot of racing games but I looooove F-Zero, I'd even take an HD remake of F-Zero GX, just... come on Nintendo!

R

R.J. Saenz

A brand new Super Smash brothers designed specifically for the Nintendo Switch and not just the Wii U port..

A

Andres Vladimir Rivera

Monster hunter xx

S

Spencer Miller

Animal crossing. Last one we had was new leaf and that has been out for awhile now. The world needs a new animal crossing.

B

Brian Abney

GameCube VC

M

Matt MacDonald

1. New 3D Donkey Kong
2. Luigis Mansion 3
3. New Wario Ware
4. Skyward Sword HD
5. Pikmin 4
6. New RPG IP
7. Mario Party
8. Harvest Moon

D

Dennis Alcaino

SMASHHHHHHH!!

J

Jacko Serr

Kid Icarus or Smash

S

Steve Lusky

Kirby. I loved the 3ds ones. Hated rainbow curse. I'm sure metroid people feel similar

A

Alexander Libasci

Smash 4 DX or Smash 5

C

Chris Liebel

SMASH SMASH SMASH

S

Shawn Thomas

Kid icarus

N

Nick Butler

not their games but i would love for them to announce dragon quest 11 and builders 2 are coming west.
(i know dq11 has been announced to come west but no platforms have been confirmed so im worried they will leave the switch version in japan)

S

Sixx Reihen

Donkey Kong Country.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom