Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I've been thinking lately, I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and I wonder what games from...

A

Adrian Onuţe

So I've been thinking lately, I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and I wonder what games from this IP will we be seeing on the switch? I have no doubt that Star Wars games will come to the switch, Disney, or EA for that matter are not going to miss out on the chance to make money, since the console is a succes, so how would a Star Wars game look on the switch, what types of games work on the console? Obviously we won't be seeing battlefront, but maybe action platformers, or RPG's? Love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

J

Jeremy Wee

I made a similar thread on Reddit. A Star Wars title is just inevitable.
I hope it isn't lego Star Wars, though it's the most plausible option.
Imagine a light saber duel with HD rumble via motion controls!

R

Ryan Butler

And nice as it sounds there wasn't anything for Wii or PS move so not getting my hopes up

A

Alan Gawczynski

I'm not sure you will see a star wars game on the Switch. It looks to me that big 3rd party devs are avoiding the system like the plague.

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

Need more Rogue Squadron

H

Hillary Haslebacher

It would be great if a Rogue Squadron type game came to the Switch. The controls and gameplay for that series was awesome.

L

Luis Salom

A Clone Wars graphic style would be awesome

M

Matthew Emigh

Possibly Battlefront 2?

M

Max Gofstein

You're right. Damn...

A

Andrew Defty

Rogue One (Squadron II style, not the run and shoot shite bits of III) that would be pretty cool.

Or somebody get the goods and finish SW 1313 for gods (and mine) sake!

J

Jonah Newman

Honestly a Telltale star wars game exclusive to switch would blow minds and i think switch would be the perfect platform for Telltale

C

Christopher Schopf

My only wish is for a major Star Wars game for the switch that isn't lego

L

Leif Johnson

Want something like the force unleashed. A real game not like Lego parodies. Maybe a side story like shadows of the empire.

A

Andrew Troy Stott

You think they're going to make a Star Wars platformer for the switch? I'll bet good money that never happens. Something like rogue squadron would be awesome.

N

Niki Coppola

Rouge Squadron trilogy.

G

Guillaume Oak

Rogue Squadron, Battlefront, Jedi Knight, KOTOR, Force Unleashed, X-Wing, Shadows of the Empire, Episode 1 Racer, the RTS whose name I forgot... Loads of options

L

Linda Susan Holloman

I would love to see a Star Wars game based on the on the old Star Wars arcade game.

J

John Chang

If Battlefront 2 comes to the Switch everyone will lose their minds

J

Jay Bazely

They'll definitely be a Lego star wars on it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom