Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So it took me weeks to get my warlock to LL 327 and only days to get my Titan to LL...

D

Donnie Evans

So it took me weeks to get my warlock to LL 327 and only days to get my Titan to LL 324.

Once I rushed my Titan through the campaign with a fire team medallion, I was level 25 in no time and equipped 3 weapons over 315(ish) and started decrypting engrams over 315. I'm confused because I thought your engram power was based on your base level (the weakest level of gear you're wearing). Which was the case with my warlock, but not with my Titan. Does your engrams power scale from character to character, or is it really just that easy to get a new character up to the same power as your first character?

S

Steven Staniszewski

I'll put it this way; it took me two days to get my second character (Warlock) to over 300.

So yes, I think it's severely easier to play through the second time. I think it feels -faster- but only because I knew the paths to take, I think. I did find it felt like I was getting better gear second time around, as well.

E

Elijah Graham

Guess so. I’m working my way through with my titan as well and I’m having the same thing happening.

J

John Hwe

Per bungie it will drop based on the best possible power level across all your characters equipped or not and including vault.

L

Liam Matthews

You raise the soft cap I believe.

S

Sean Conkle

Its the weapons that help u break soft caps

M

Matt Ardle

Same with my hunter, had a 322 Warlock and now a 327 hunter lol and I'm enjoying hunter a lot more

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom