Contact advertising [email protected]

So it seems like many people have their 1 main and that is it. Am I the only person...

D

Damien Lord

So it seems like many people have their 1 main and that is it. Am I the only person that spreads their time around pretty evenly between different characters? Has your main always been the same? For example for a long time my main was D.VA but then it changed over time. Now I kind of have 3 mains and who I use depends on the situation.
I pretty evenly split up my time between Lucio, Tracer, and Symmetra. Am I the only one like this?

A

Aaron Clarke

Nah, I have my top 3 I consider my mains so it's not just you.

A

Andre Uva

My 1# is Soldier 76, I fuck shit up with him, but my other mains are Mcree, Doomfist, Hanzo, and Reaper

J

Jared Horne

Number 1 main will probably always be Pharah but I'm pretty decent with Soldier, Genji, McCree, Tracer, Sombra, Reaper, Hanzo, Widow, D. Va, Reinhardt, Ana and Lucio. Not counting little to no skill heroes like Symmetra and Bastion.

E

Esfor Gee

I have a main for each class type...and I play every support except for Mercy.

K

Kylie Pirre

Ok cuck

D

Dan Wells

I flex between all the tanks and supports pretty hard, its needed to maintain in gm i think

J

Jacob Parrino

I kinda have 2 mains per class
Tanks - dva and zarya
Support - Ana and mercy
Defense - Mei and widow
Offense - tracer and sombra

K

Kasha Nicholes

Nope i have a top three also lol

V

Vynyl Shiro

I main Reaper and Zenyatta. I secondary Tracer, Lucio and Mercy. I used to main D.Va but that's when I started to play Tracer and completely dropped D.Va. I'm really bad at tanking so I don't have a tank main anymore. Though I would like to relearn D.Va as well as learn Roadhog and Rein.

J

Jeff Robbins

Im primarily a solly main but i have like 6 secondary mains.

C

Chris Dixon

I split my time now between rein, sym, zen, and zarya. My next challenge is a dps... possibly doomfist if he gets a nerf

S

Séamus Corbett

tits or gtfo

E

Eli Black

I main like 5 people pretty evenly and everyone below them has like the same amount of play time

D

Danielle Des Roches

Noooo I do that too

A

Aaron Hamilton

I have many hours on widow, but i don't play her as much any more, i play widow, ana, pharah, tracer for equal time atm

A

Adam Ricks

Same. I spend most of my time playing tanks (roadhog and D.Va in particular) but im willing to flex and I'm a pretty good dps and decent support as well.

Y

Yuna Kpnr

I have two mains. Tracer and Reaper.

G

Gaetano Prestia

I can play Symmetra, Lucio, Zen, Reinhardt, Tracer, or Reaper to a fairly highly standard so I tent to fill.

A

Ashlea Mae Parker-Rivera

I main mercy but I do put my time in others so I'm not tied just to her.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom