J

Jakub Zeus

Meh

J

James Shields

Nah. Moira is pretty good the way she is, depending on how you use her

T

Tony James

She’s not OP, you just have a great play style.

D

Daniel Oh

Assists kills

S

Savannah Dey Carden

I love Moira, but I'm way too aggressive and dps heavy so Id rather be an off healer. This is what happens when I don't have one sure gold healing, but like 1/4-1/3 of it will be from myself lmfao

J

Jacqui Lamont

haha nice

T

Timothy Moore

Seems normal to me
Let me see them solo kills
Moira is fine the way she is

E

Evan Buell

She can get gold damage by shooting damage orbs at the entire enemy team. But often times the way they are shot end up doing nothing but building the enemy healer's ults, which is a bad thing. Those orbs, and her primary fire can also get her gold eliminations easily, because they touch every enemy once, making it less relevant. It doesn't mean she is broken when she gets all golds. Even with them she is probably not doing as much work as a dedicated dps when it comes to killing enemies.

N

Noman Saleem

8.3k healing out of which 3.5 is self healing in a 26 minute match. You are just another wannabe dps Moira.

N

Noah Wise

What’s your sr though lol

N

Nyah Beck

Lot of people play her bad tbh. Prioritize DPS/heals awkwardly but that’s nittygritty.

I think when I play her she’s way too op af I’ll have like crazy high elims & a damage medal but still heal like 40% of team damage. And for all the people that always say “your kills are just tags or assists” uh no bich. “Surrender to my mfin will!” I swear I get like 2 ults each fight & I won’t even die I’ll get out and continue farming ults & kills. I flank more often & Kill high value targets myself all the time xD but I’ll still come back and clutch save your ass in teamfights. I’ve been obsessed with her, Fuck mercy. Does as much healing and then some imo... once nerfs are live resses won’t mean anything anyway. Just harass everyone and everything and I really like how strong she is defending herself or protecting 2nd healers and stuff.

J

Jean Yasir

K

Kim Hughes

You healing is a bit low

Y

Yeti Jones

You got assists and basically didnt heal.

R

Reece Rhaegar Elvaryen

Moira isn’t OP especially in higher ranks, most kills are assists and you can get shut down if you don’t use your fade well.

T

Tom Bears Borselli

She's a little OP. A movement strong healer who flourishes in group healing in small spaces? I typically swap to her on defense for 2CP when Zen isn't working. She requires a basic understanding of her abilities and a balancing act to keep her resources up. She's a bit OP in that scenario

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom