Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So is every server as laggy as mine? We lost a freshly raised wyvern to lag base...

J

Jonathan Else

So is every server as laggy as mine? We lost a freshly raised wyvern to lag base didn't render in until my tribe mate landed in the middle of the base

Z

Zach Cole

welcome to ark.

J

Jonathan Else

Yup lol

L

Laura Griffith

Its only just beginning :) welcome to what we've dealt with for the past 2 yrs

J

Jonathan Else

I've been playing for the last 2 years aswell lol

L

Laura Griffith

The part I'm worried about is how congested some servers are already and ive heard that dino cap was raised.... we could be in for some mega lag here soon

J

Jonathan Else

We were doing a metal run n me and the anky ended up under the map well that's one way to get there......

A

Alexandra Dembie

Rag is absolute shit when it comes to rendering. Not just bases, but trees and entire mountains will render all render in AFTER you land somewhere.

C

Chrystal Harper

Cut more of the sky out of your sight. Days are better than nights for lag issues.

V

Vincent Dweck

just lost all kinds of weapons, asc fab, flamethrower, pile, mc flak, 50 clusters all because I dc'd back to back inside a cave

B

Brendin Nice

You shouldn't lose a wryven for 2-3 hours even if it's unclaimed if your in a building with no turrets or player only turrets

B

Brendin Nice

Your server was probably being stressed by some salty kid who got wiped or kicked from a tribe

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom