Contact advertising [email protected]

So I'm putting together my first gaming build and I want to make sure I do everything...

L

Lane Robinson

So I'm putting together my first gaming build and I want to make sure I do everything right. Any suggestions or complications with any of these parts I need to know of?

R

Ramce Concepcion

What are you going to power up with that PSU? An Iron Man suit?

R

Ruben Williams

Need a bigger PSU

A

Albert Maier

1500 Watt only ? you wan to run a gtx 760 or what ? you Need a better psu :O

A

Austin Heusinkveld

I have a 1200w power supply for 6 gpus lol

L

Lane Robinson

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or what

G

Gabriel JagerBomb Reid

Looks great man! Little overkill on the psu but better to much then not enough.

A

Andrew Howard

Awesome setup but yeah but the ax series psu's are a platinum psu so they waste practically nothing in heat. I have the 760i version and mine never gets hot enough for the fan to turn on. It always runs around >90% efficiency all the time. Probably only need a ax860i with room to spare still.

L

Lane Robinson

What cord will I hook into the mother board to get power into it and what cord do I use to hook up my barracooda 2tb hard drive

B

Brandon Lee

that psu is super overkill. your system would have run fine with a $70 650w psu

M

Mike Timmons

Don't mind them you can never have too much power but you damn sure can have too little. Wouldn't have done a SEAGATE though those things got failure rates like a Daewoo

J

Joe Jones

I would've got a 650w PSU and used the money you spent on the 1500w PSU and got an NVMe SSD

M

Macky Davin Paragas

even 500watts psu is enough for 1080ti

J

Jason Poh

What chassis you are on?

L

Lane Robinson

Corsair 760t

G

Gary Lewis

way to much psu I'm only using 400w+80 on a 980

M

Manuel Fredrick Thodos

I have a rm1000i for my 780ti. I only have it cause I got it on sale for 100 bucks.

H

Heewon Oh

I would switch that ax 1500i to the ax 1500 -- seasonic makes the 1500 while flextronics makes the 1500i. The main difference otherwise if I recall is the corsair link feature, which takes a usb header slot

J

Jordan Harris

Thats a very strong machine

B

Bryan Valionis

To be fair its Intel......

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom