Contact advertising [email protected]

So, Im in need of some decent speakers, the ones built into the monitor just don't cut...

A

Austin Roddy

I like the sound blaster Katana X ,

As far as a headset Logitech G933

J

Jay Brendan Austria

Get yourself a Hi-Fi set by buying your own speakers, amp, and cables.

Use this guide:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You won't regret it. It's cheaper and it sounds better.

T

Thiago Sousa

Man I pulled a budget build setup off Craigslist after coming across a great deal on some monitors. That stuff is actually cheap and if you take time and do some research you may find some good deals. I snagged a pretty awesome Yamaha RX-A720 Aventage and it's pretty gnarly. In perfect shape for $80! Using some Polk Monitor 40s and a Polk 10in powered sub. It sounds nice. Connected with Toslink. The receiver is network enabled, so I hid it and use the app to control it. Turns it on and everything over ethernet.

J

James Dun-It Denham

I use rockit 5's , they're just a beast all around , but i do alot of audio recording so that's why, 300 for a pair add a decent sub box and u can host house parties with these mfs

J

James Dun-It Denham

But that would mean u get a interface and cables

J

Jason Rock

B

Brian Röthschild

i use both built in and headphones lmao

S

Spence Tan

I'll sell you these Creative T20 for $60 shipped if you want lol . New condition , no flaws . Just the SteelSeries sticker

J

Jason Dudek

I have some logitech ones 5.1 surround sound and I put the speakers on the desk behind the monitor.

M

Marcus Dean Adams

The Blackweb keyboard/mouse I had were pretty bad, but honestly, the cheap Blackweb speakers from Walmart are actually pretty darn good for the price you pay.

R

Rafi Khan

GO FOR LOGITECH or GO FOR MICROLAB!

A

Abu Khalil Malata

Bose companion 5

T

Talon Jennings

you will be very pleased and anyone next to you will be pissed I had 2 sets of these I took my extra one into work when I worked in a very loud factory and I could still hear it through my hearing protection and over the machines

R

Rawlston Shamik

You don't seem to have a lot of desk space so i suggest going with something like the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1's, Vanatoo T Zero's, or T one's

Z

Zach Lancaster

Audioengine A5+ would look(& sound) pretty dope with your setup. I'm running Logitech Z506? 5.1 currently which are ok in the $100 range, but the A5 are phenomenal.

C

Chance Bright

Audioengine A2+

E

Elvis Esau

Nice wallpaper

D

Danny Chieng

Logitech z623.

J

Joel Nathaniel Woods

I'm telling you the PC and switch combo...... Is my little heaven in the sky