Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So if you're playing on a dedicated pve server that's PVP on a weekend do you think...

A

Ashley Chandler

So if you're playing on a dedicated pve server that's PVP on a weekend do you think it's admin abuse if the admin users cheat fly during the week in order to build a larger base??

K

Kage Davison

No lol

L

Lewis Huntingford

Think should have a limit on how high like maybe two or three more than can reach as that's always just what's needed

K

Keldor Muller

No i dont think so. I think admins can do whatever unless its attacking and using cheats against a player. Its their game.

A

Ashley Chandler

But as the rest of the tribes can't do it surely that's admin abuse

A

Ashley Chandler

But they're using a cheat to gain an unfair advantage it's easier and faster to build a large base providing you can just fly around

T

Tyler Foraker

Tame a flyer or build shitty thatch scafolds

K

Keldor Muller

Again you are signing into someone elses world. Their world, their rules

T

Toto Chandelier

I have my own dedicated server and I have two bases. One admin I do what ever I want too and second my PVP base just like everyone else

M

Michele Eldridge

Buy an Xbox and host a server if you don't like it lol

A

Ashley Chandler

Wow the egos in here

L

Lachlan Munns

Not really, there are plenty of easy ways to active the exact same thing. Any flyer will let you do the exact same thing or just build stone scaffolding which should be easy on a boosted server

K

Keldor Muller

I just reread everything here and i dont get ego part? Is it cause ppl dont agree with you? Give you what you want when you want it? You asked a question, we answer! No wrong answer must be your ego haha you crazy arent you? Lol

D

Devin Ahern

It just saves time and materials so you don't have to build scaffolding

A

Ashley Chandler

Admin power gets too people's heads. It's cheating... That's my point. Yes it's doable on a flyer.its also much harder. You also need the flyer in the first place. If it gives you an unfair advantage then it's cheating. If you make rules like no war quetzals but you want to cheat the game. If it was fair it would be available to all people !

C

Clinton Patrick Coffia

Get a quetz and u can build alot higher

J

Jordan White

Yea you’re really arguing a point that’s ridiculous. It’s just flying lmao as what everyone said before lol. It’s their*** server they can do as they please if you don’t like it you can simply find a different one.

J

Josh Grim Pye

If y9u don't like how admins are switch server or go to official

R

Robert Wrenn

As an admin that participates in the PvP aspect on my own server I feel that if an admin is going to be part of the PvP then they should not under ANY circumstance use admin cheats to benefit themselves in any way. It's not fair to the others in the server who grind for what they have.

C

Cody Namikaze Hansen

I run and both me n my partner are admin we spawn in resources upon player request such as the death worm horns but only if it comes up with 7 people making for the request and the only other spawn in we have done is to build the community events arena and to colour player tames upon request and to dinowipe we don't do anything else

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom