Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So i was off the Nintendo thing for a while with the wii.. and just hopped on bored....

K

Kyle KuhNip

So i was off the Nintendo thing for a while with the wii.. and just hopped on bored. Why was I able to beat Odyssey in like 2 weeks. Zelda got boring. I don’t do rpg. Puzzles are fun. Platform is fun, but collecting items and making crap is not fun for me. Any suggestions for an adventure gave that’s just that?

M

Matti Moilanen

You're quite hard to please? Why not beat SMOdyssey in 2 weeks. That's some time if you played it a lot during that time. Did you get all the moons or at least many of them? SMO is a collect-a-thon game somewhat. Fun to get collectibles.

A

Andrew Defty

Skyrim might be more for you. Less to collect (other than quest items which are needed to continue the story, and/or to enter dungeons). As for Odyssey, its just that type of game (most recent Mario games are).

Maybe you should hit youtube and watch game reviews, that way you will know if the games are for you.

M

Mike Lynch

I would love to see an assassins creed type rpg for switch. Zelda is ok but I’m with you it’s just not all that for me personally although I can see the draw for many.

J

Jefferson Navarro

Played Odyssey at my relatives' house and finished it in 2 days (5 hours total). Of course it was as fast as I could go at that time, but I've seen youtube videos of people finishing the game (much) faster. Maybe you should play Axiomverge or roguelite/like games?

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

You know, BOTW is a Zelda game done with a mí dern mindset. So, saying that you dont like it because you have been away from Nintendo makes absolutely no sense, because games similar to BOTW are the order of the day.

Nice bait though.

J

Jason Georgopoulos

Try Celeste or The Binding of Isaac

R

Russell Brown

Just sell the whole system bro lol. It's not for you. You can't enjoy anything if you're just going to speed run through it.

K

Kevin Fernandez

Bayonetta ? Oceanhorn too great adventure game

K

Kyle Esposito

Shovel Knight is a fun platform adventure game. Bayonetta is a great adventure, hack n slash game.

LA Noire? Batman: The Telltale Series?

J

Josh Brown

Go get all the moons in Odyssey. There's a lot to do after beating Bowser.

Zelda games are not RPGs (except Zelda 2), they're action adventure games. Breath of the Wild is a return to the series' roots. It bucks pretty much all the conventional trends.

Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey got their respective series' out a linear rut, and it was a change for the better.

K

Kesha Rosencrans

Get rid of your Switch since you seem to dislike it so much lol. Also, two weeks is a long ass time to beat a Mario game.

J

Jovanny Herrera

Human fall flat been great

C

Cody Bowers

Blossom Tales is a good older Zelda like game

J

Jacob Stafford

Y u no do rpg?

J

John Tiggs Long

I think this is right up your alley.

K

Kyle KuhNip

La noire is on its way and to those throwing assumptions my way, I never said I was disappointed with the system.

S

Steven Daniel

Adventure that isnt an rpg.. Hmmmmmmmmm.

K

Kyle KuhNip

Isn’t adventure time coming. And donkey.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom