Contact advertising [email protected]

So, I saw the posts all over about the Overwatch Open Tournament series and I got...

• Thread starter Ben Pride Cleveland
  • Start date
B

Ben Pride Cleveland

So, I saw the posts all over about the Overwatch Open Tournament series and I got really inspired. I've topped out on plat on PC and last season I finished at 2.3k but I got so worked up and inspired that I decided to try my hand anyway.

I managed to relatively quickly assemble a team of 8 and because I put everyone together and made our discord, I find myself in the position of team captain.

Any ideas or suggestions as to how I can best manage and lead my team?

Thanks ya'll!

A

Adam Bahadur

find out your weaknesses by practicing in scrms. See if you can play against higher tier teams so you can understand the competition and develop as a unit.

A

Aksel Ahmed

You have to be positive , kind mainly. You have to wait for everybody to be ready and then you can tell them to jump , ask them if they have any kind of problems like supports may not be healing because of someone flanking them or dps is focused too much and he cant deal enough damage. everything else is just calling out focus , focus the less mobile hero and tell everyone else to do so. And the rest is just practice , if ur team is good witth the heroes they play you win , if they are bad you lose :)

C

Chris Blau

the hardest part about running a guild is getting everyone on at the same time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom