Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I picked up Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 last week when Best Buy had it on sale. I...

• Thread starter Michelle Moore-Wright
  • Start date
M

Michelle Moore-Wright

So I picked up Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 last week when Best Buy had it on sale. I had a hard time getting into the game and decided to trade it in. Paid $15 for the game and got $15 for my trade. Added $6 and bought Lego City Undercover and I'm liking that at LOT better. IMO...way easier to get into.

L

Luke Lovelock

Undercover is the best lego game out.

M

Michelle White

I’m playing Undercover now and I absolutely love it.

J

Jamie Andrew Hull

Agreed

A

Andrew Defty

Lego City Undercover was my first Switch game... I had BotW on WiiU, and could not afford Switch until later in the year.
A very funny and hugely underrated piece of pure fun. I've always enjoyed the Lego games, and have most of them over the last few gens of Ninty consoles. My fave though is The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit (loading times aside), followed closely by the Star Wars Lego games.
Sometimes you just need a chill game full of fun. Lego games bring that in full force (no pun intended here).

C

Cesar Neg

GTA Lego is great

T

Thomas Boye

The first part of the game gave me a good laugh. It's such a cliche but it's done so well I like and I think its the best Lego game out there!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom