Contact advertising [email protected]

So i noticed this... the Symbol... on the right side the line of the symbol points...

J

Joshua Bell

So i noticed this... the Symbol... on the right side the line of the symbol points upwards... and on the right... it points downwards.... :'( PLEASE FIX THIS! MY OCD!

K

Kenn Escaño

Cause the word would be reversed too and unreadable

J

Johnny Chanhthavichith

I’m pretty sure it’s because when it’s sheathed it’s facing the right way.

M

Matt Bubp

But this way it reads correctly on both sides....

C

Chris Joseph

It's not reversed what the hell lol it's not supposed to be read while the sword is on its side. It's to be read while the sword is held vertical.

J

Joshua Bell

The way you guys take offense is hilarious xD it honestly amuses me how you take offense to this??

E

Emma Rebecca

This is hands down the worst post I think I've ever read in this group I genuinely can't even believe this is a serious post

C

Carlos Del Castillo Cáceda

This can be a really but REALLY good bait.
Or OP really needs help or something

I'll go for the bait one only because I want to believe in humanity for today

J

Joey Aniston

B

Bryce Drake

It's supposed to be like a coin, you're supposed to look at it from a specific orientation and flip it on a certain axis to look at the other side. Think about if you're holding it correctly and you simply twist the blade instead of flipping it around between hands.

B

Bořek Ringmork Šebek

Weeb

S

Salvador Valdez

Stfu

G

Grover Ong

干将
干将莫邪

A

Angelo Polinar

I NEED HEALING

J

James Willows

Aren't you 12?

O

Oliver Frew

its because both sides of the sword use the same texture, fixing the symbol would decrease the texture res, also the flipped side wouldnt really be seen

A

Alexandre Gomez

Its just name off lame

I

Ian Chiang

Dude what.... you can’t just flip a word.

A

Algirdas Žąsinas

the fuck are you talking about ? if you would flip the swrod to the side you're reading it from the symbol wull be just like the first one...

K

Kim Nguyen

uwot

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom