Contact advertising [email protected]

So I made a video about a problem I keep seeing with a lot of Moira's. This may just...

C

Christian Perry

I expect this to be a problem with some people seeing as though she is in comp now.

H

Harry Nash

Ah well I just heal and do sick deeps too

M

Michael Lam

you need to be offense and supportive both as the same time with moria, she is payed as a aggressive healer but her primary role is support heals.. however again, her heal resource is limited...
hell i got gold for damage,elimination,and heal most of my moira plays..

Major point: heal your teammates if they need it, throw a damage orb if your team is good on heals... , use close places to use orbs to bounce.
use her offense to deal damage and gain resource..
shes really not that hard to play, in fact shes a very awesome hybrid for any situtation.

T

Tasha Skiles

I tend to do both. Obviously I have to do a bunch of damage to keep up my heals. But I have out healed mercy and Ana and still gotten silver or gold elims and damage. People need to find the balance. She's still a very new character and people are still figuring out how to use her to her potential. I'm not saying that some people aren't doing their job as a healer, it's the equivalent of a battle mercy keeping her pistol out but I'd give it time and you'll see better Moira players

D

Danica Mendoza

I've really gotten into Moira and it just depends on the team comp. My team had a Mercy and Ana who locked after me, I went nearly full offense and it worked really well for us, even though I didn't perform in heals like I would usually. When I am the only healer with Moira I am healing around 15k and focusing there. I think the beauty of Moira is she herself is a flex character.

J

Josh Bostrom

Yes!! I get so angry with 95% of Moira’s. She does more heals per second than mercy but I’m constantly out healing her as Ana. I mean I got 10k healing with Moira before. That should be what it’s at

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom