Contact advertising [email protected]

So I just wanted to vent for a second. I am a tank main (Reinhardt/Winston) in...

• Thread starter Logan Marie Tomlinson
  • Start date
L

Logan Marie Tomlinson

So I just wanted to vent for a second. I am a tank main (Reinhardt/Winston) in plat/diamond (I placed low from bad ping) and I receive harassment pretty regularly from toxic guys on the game. Now I’m not the type to cry wolf and whimper in a corner about it and for the most part I laugh it off. But it’s starting to become so tiring hearing “girls can’t play tank, play mercy.” From silver border plat DPS mains with a 33% winrate. I solo queue mainly and it gets so FRUSTRATING dealing with an entire team that mocks me constantly, purposely doesn’t listen to me because “hur dur gamer girl”, and makes me feel bad by nitpicking and micromanaging everything I do. I’m not a toxic person. If I’m doing badly I’ll switch! If there’s toxicity, I ignore it and focus on winning! I don’t quip back and I certainly don’t deserve the harassment I receive quite often.

All I’m trying to say, is - people. If you see someone, NOT JUST A GIRL, getting bitched at or harassed for literally no reason, STAND UP FOR THEM. It makes a huge difference for them. I’ve only had a handful of people stand up for me, but it seriously makes me feel so great knowing someone is there to back me up. Don’t be a sheep. Speak up!

Also uhhh 3 golds as a tank and 17 shatter kills thank you. If you’d like to play comp sometime, my BTAG is ThotSuey#1595 on PC in NA serves in mid plat!

M

Mohammed Mortaga

Toxics will remain toxic, you just need to tame them

L

Logan Marie Tomlinson

I got a voice changer just so I can hide my voice sometimes because I still want to communicate, it’s a necessity to me in comp.

T

Tenzing Dawa

I love your battletag.

T

Tenzing Dawa

And I feel you about the toxicity.
It's really bad in the lower elo especially for some reason too:/

S

Stephanie Rosado

I do it to Hanzos that are actually caring but we lose and they get blamed. I tell the team how the Hanzo actually was doing awesome, and most of the time afterwards the Hanzo mains add me and whisper me to say thanks ^_^ is very sweet

A

Andrea A. León

that's why I don't talk on mic.. + I'm latin my accent is really reaaallly strong... (+ extra bullying) .. since harassment happened to me twice: 0 mic

S

Shehryar Qazi

As a fellow tank main in the same range, I seriously feel your comms dilemma. You cant do anything as tank if your team doesn't follow through. I can only hope it gets better.

G

Greg Kocal

Prepare for hella friend requests

J

Jacqui Lamont

Also as a girl and a tank main, I feel your pain, like a lot. That's exactly why I don't join vc, also been I'm an awkward talker and tend to not talk a lot, and only use chat and even then, I try to not talk a lot. I'd send you a friend request and play with you but i'm bronze, nearly silver so sadly can't join you

A

Armando K. Gonzalez

oh is new season up? ive been busy with my new ps4 to check lol

R

Raj Lawati

git gud ?

E

Ethan Pitchers

I duo with a girl who plays tanks and she’s one of the best I have seen. What I think it is, is sweaty little virgins don’t want to be outplayed by a girl because it’s too insulting to their masculinity!

L

Logan Marie Tomlinson

Tfw gamer gril doesn’t pick mercy

L

Lee Morrison

DAMNIT, RIENHARDT!

L

Logan Marie Tomlinson

Tfw gamer gril is told to play mercy

L

Logan Marie Tomlinson

Tfw gamer gril is higher ranked than u and plays the same character as u