Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I just bought this handheld grip case. It has good reviews. Does anyone have this...

N

Nick Gregory

So I just bought this handheld grip case. It has good reviews. Does anyone have this or a different handheld grip?
I find it hard to play my Switch in handheld for long amounts of time because the joycons dig into my hands and make them go numb. Does anyone have other suggestions?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Melvin Woods

In my opinion you kinda need one of these if you own a switch. My joycon tend to just pop off now while playing and its so annoying and irritating...

M

Michelle Moore-Wright

Glad I found this post. I was just saying to my daughter that I didn't like playing in handheld long because of how flat the Switch is and I wished it had some sort of grip on it.

J

Josh Westfall

Cheaper than the ones I was going to buy for $90. Waiting on reviews

S

Stephen Mahadeo

i like stuff like this, this just shows how much potential nintendo switch has. for example i want some gaming companies make cases that has probably a built in 3D camera that hooks up with the switch for AR games

B

Bill Goodman

I bought this case and the KontrolFreek thumb caps based on the recommendation of one of the users here. It was well worth the $40. The Switch is even more comfortable than using the joycon guards/thumb caps in the Legend of Zelda starter kit.

M

Michelle Moore-Wright

So my husband saw me looking at this case and surprised me by ordering it. I have to say that I REALLY like it. It makes holding the Switch a lot more comfortably. Definitely worth the money.

J

Javier Rivera

I just got this case yesterday. and its AMAZING! so much more comfortable.. now i just need a new game to play and see how long i can go without cramping up haha.

my only gripe at the moment is my case. I LOVED my slim case, but now it doesnt fit when using this grip, so iv got to find a case thats a bit bigger, just dont want to go with those usual bulky ones.

any suggestions?

S

Steven Marshall

Are you still liking the case or are you going to get a different one?

And for on the go what carrying case are you using that fits the switch and grip?

C

Connie Metzger

I have it and I like it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom